Chapter 12

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
So, I didn't read the time to see how long the movie was before I watched it, and it's turns out I was watching it for almost 3 hours. That's too much for me, but at least it was good.

I look over and see that it's almost 2 in the afternoon. I look out my window and into Shawn's window and see him awake and on his phone. I guess I was too caught up in the movie to see him get up.

I get up and brush my hair and make sure I look ok to go outside. I close my laptop and grab my bowl and head downstairs to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"My mom asks.

"Shawn's,"I say and she smiles.

"What?"

"I knew it,"She says.

"Knew what?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"I knew you were going over Shawn's, but I asked anyways,"She said.

"Stop smiling, I can go to other people's houses,"I say.

"But you don't, you go to Shawn's."

"We're bestfriends,"I say.

"But it would seem that you would go over Lauren's or Rhea's house since they're girls,"She says.

"I've known Shawn longer,"I say.

"That doesn't mean anything,"She says.

"What are you trying to say, I like him?"I ask.

"You could."

"Oh my god,"I say.

"I think you guys would be cute together,"She says.

"Stop accusing me,"I say and put my bowl in the sink.

"I'm going over Shawn's house and don't say anything else,"I say and walk quickly out the kitchen and my mom laughs a little.

"You're back again?"Manny asks.

"Yes, is there a problem?"I ask.

"Nope, just asking,"He said and smiled.

It was kind of like the smile my mom gave me when she said I like Shawn. What is going on?

I head upstairs to Shawn's room and he's in the same position I saw when I looked through the window. That sounds so stalker-like.

"You're back?"He groans.

"Shut up, you love me,"I say.

"You thought,"He says.

"Ok then I guess you don't want to here the good news I have,"I say and start to back away.

"Wait, what kind of news?"He asks furrowing his eyebrows looking at me suspiciously.

"Ever heard of Cameron Dallas?"

"I think,"He says.

"Well look at this,"I say and show him Cameron's profile on vine.

"Is he famous on vine or something?"
He asks.

"Something like that,"I shrug.

"Why are you showing me this?"He asks.

"Go onto vine,"I say.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He logs into vine and looks up at me confused. I take the phone from him and go to his notifications and scroll until I find Cameron's name. Once I find his name I show Shawn.