Chapter 34

"Jasmine, why do you seem so calm? Haven't you heard about what McKenzie said on Twitter?"Rhea asks and Shawn and I exchange looks.

................

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"What are talking about?"I asked and start to get a little worried.

"Go look on Twitter, in surprised you didn't see it yet,"Lauren said and I pulled out my phone and went in Twitter.

@/McKenzie123- Jasmine is just using Shawn for popularity, which definitely isn't working. When I went to Magcon Ohio the other day, she called security and it's obviously because she doesn't want any other girl near Shawn. I'm surprised she isn't pushing Rhea and Lauren away.

I look over at Shawn to see him looking at his phone with his mouth hanging slightly open.

"I told you that McKenzie was going to do something bad, she's probably planning out more things to say,"I tell Shawn.

I didn't even give him a chance to reply. I just turned around in my seat and and looked out the window, since I'm right next to it. I hear Shawn sigh and then the teacher comes in.

I didn't even pay attention in class, I just stared straight ahead to make the teacher think I was actually paying attention.

I wonder what the boys think of this. They probably haven't seen already because if they did I know they would say something. Especially Cam because he's the most protective of me, just like Shawn.

The bell rings for class to ring and I take my time to grab my things. Shawn waits for me like usual and doesn't complain about the amount of time I'm taking.

I think Shawn and I shouldn't be friends, at least not right now because of everything that's happening. But I know Shawn won't agree with it because he doesn't care about what McKenzie thinks, but I do. Shawn's not the one getting hate for all this.

I go to my next bell to have some people staring at me again. I'm ready to leave. Maybe I should leave early, but if I do Shawn will want to come with me. He'll ask me what's wrong, I'll be forced to tell him, and then I'd get a talk from him that I don't enjoy.

.............

It's now my 5th bell and I have 2 more to go. I'm still thinking about leaving early, but Shawn is holding me back. I look over at him to see him looking down at his desk. He's probably thinking about what to do about this whole situation.

.............

School is now over and I'm at my locker. I just finished packing all my stuff, and I'm about to close my locker when someone slams it close.

I look over to see Kyle smirking at me. He did my a favor for closing my locker so I hope he doesn't think that I wasn't finished.

"Can I help you?"I ask with an attitude.

"Woah slow your roll, don't get an attitude with me just because McKenzie is talking about you on Twitter,"he fake pouts.

"Well that's a reason to have an attitude, that and because your a jerk,"I fake smile and try to walk away but he pulls me back and my back hits the lockers.

"Don't walk away from me,"he says dropping his smirk and getting a little angry.

"I can do what I want, you're not in charge of me,"I say crossing my arms.

"Wow, did you get more confidence?"he asks smirking again and I roll my eyes.

"Are you done yet Kyle?"I hear someone ask and I know it's Shawn. Kyle turns around and looks at Shawn.

"No I'm not, so could you please go?"he asks but I know he's not really asking, he demanding.

"No I can't,"Shawn says folding his arms. Shawn looks kind of attractive with his arms folded and looking mad. He has on black skinny jeans with a gray 3/4 sleeve shirt, and his hair in his normal quiff.

"Yes you can, now go,"I say and Kyle pushes Shawn backwards. Shawn pushes him back, but harder, which makes Kyle's back hit the locker.

"Who do you think your pushing,"Kyle asks him getting more angry by the second.

"You,"Shawn says.

"Who do you think you are?"Kyle asks.

"A person,"he says.

"Yeah, a person that doesn't have the right to push me,"Kyle says.

"And you don't have the right to push me or bother Jasmine,"Shawn says. "Now if you excuse us, Jasmine and I are going to leave."

Shawn puts his hand out for me to gran and I do. Shawn gives Kyle one last look and then we head out the school.

"Thank you,"I say lowly. I look down at our hands to see them still together and I smile a little.

"No problem,"he says with a small smile.

"Did you see McKenzie at all today?"I ask him.

"Nope, you?"he asks looking at me.

"Nop-"I say but get interrupted by my phone dinging.

I hated to let go of Shawn's hand, but I had to grab my phone out of my bag. I unlock it to see that Cam texted me.

J- Jasmine  C- Cam

C- did you see what that girl Mckenzie said about you on Twitter?

J- yeah

C- I'm about to go say something

J- Cam don't

C- WDYM DON'T, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS

J- Cameron calm down please

C- I'm sorry but it's true, I'm going to say something bc u don't deserve this

Right after that a banner goes across the top of my screen to show that Cam tweeted something. He sure does type fast.

@/CameronDallas- @/McKenzie123 what are you talking about? Everything that you're saying is not true. Jasmine is like a sister to me and I don't approve of you spreading around rumors.

Then after that Mckenzie tweets something.

@/Mckenzie123- @/CameronDallas you don't know her like I know her.

Then Cam replies back instantly.

@/CameronDallas- @/Mckenzie123 no, you don't know her like I know her. Jasmine is not like you. She doesn't use guys for popularity or anything like that. Jasmine has known Shawn since they were born so you don't have the right to say anything about her. If anything you're probably just jealous of her because Shawn likes her and not you.

GO CAM. After that McKenzie doesn't reply and I smile a little since Cam stood up for me.

A/N, this story is getting better and better😏 thx for 17k reads and 400 followers🎉I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter✌️️)