Chapter 32

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
I look up at Shawn to see him already looking at me.

"What happened?"Mahogany asked.

"That girl McKenzie just sent me a DM saying that she'll get me back,"I say.

"It's probably nothing to worry about,"Cam says.

I just get up and leave the room, not caring that Shawn still has my phone. I head into my hotel room and just lay on my bed. Shawn comes in the room and sits next to me.

"Just ignore what she said. Like Cam said, it's probably nothing,"he says.

"It's Mckenzie, it's definitely something,"I say and roll over away from Shawn.

"Come on Jazz, you'll be fine. You have all the guys and back in Canada, you have me, Brian, Lauren, and Rhea,"he says and I don't reply and he sighs. I feel him lay down behind me.

"Roll over,"he says quietly.

"No,"I say.

"Roll over or I'll tickle you,"he says and I sigh and roll over.

"That's what I thought,"he smiles.

"Do you think it would be better if we weren't friends?"I ask.

"What? No, don't ever say that again. Mckenzie is not in charge of your life, ok?"he asks and I nod.

Shawn brings his hand up and his thumb starts to rub my cheek.

"Should I tell my parents?"I ask.

"Yeah,"he says.

I look directly into his eyes and he looks directly in mine. He starts to lean in and I do too. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm just going to go wi- OMG HE JUST FREAKING KISSED ME.

I wasn't even ready. Well I mean, I was ready but I was having a little conversation in my head. I open my eyes and Shawn opens his and we just stare at each other.

"Jasmine are you ok?"I hear from outside the door.

"Yeah I'm fine,"I say and I hear footsteps fading away.

"Will you go out with me?"Shawn asks.

"What?"I ask smiling.

"Will you go out with me? If it's too soon just tell me, I'm not trying to force you or anythi-"

"Shawn just stop talking,"I laugh and he smiles and his checks start to get red.

"Aww your blushing,"I say.

"Yeah yeah whatever,"he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"You still didn't give me an answer,"he says.

"I thought it was pretty obvious that I meant yes,"I say and he smiles and kisses my cheek.

................

"So what exactly are we going to do about Mckenzie?"I ask Shawn.

Right now we're in my hotel room watching tv, sitting on my bed. I haven't left the room yet for like 4 hours. It's about 8:00 right now.