Chapter 16

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
So after we met the boys we all decided to go back to my hotel room. Manny and Bart stayed downstairs to talk.

Shawn, Cam, and Nash are sitting on my bed with me, and the rest are either in the other bed or on the floor.

"Tell us how you guys met,"Nash says to Shawn and I. He makes it sound like we're dating.

"Well both of our parents have been bestfriends since high school, so we've been bestfriends since we were babies,"Shawn explains and everyone nods.

"So is it just you two?"Matthew asks.

"No we have 3 other friends, Brian, Rhea, and Lauren,"I say. I've gotten a little more comfortable with them everyone now.

"But basically it's just been you two, right?"Taylor asks.

"We mainly hang out with each other though,"Shawn says.

"What do your parents think about you two?"Nash asks.

"What do you mean?"Shawn asks.

"Like, do your parents think you guys are cute together?"Nash says.

"Shut up Nash,"Cam says pushing him a little and Nash gives him a 'what' look.

"It's ok, and our parents do think we're cute together,"Shawn says.

I'm not saying anything at all because it makes me feel awkward since we're talking about Shawn and I.

"Well I agree with them,"Gilinsky says says and I blush again and cover my face with a pillow.

"Ooh she's blushing again,"Carter says again.

"Carter if you don't shut up,"Matthew says shoving him.

"I'm sorry but it's funny,"Carter laughs and I look up and glare at him.

"So I'm guessing you blush easily?"
Taylor asks me.

"Yeah,"Shawn and I say at the same time and I glare at him.

"Ok let's stop making her blush and change the subject,"Cam says.

"Ok so Magcon is later today, and you're preforming right Shawn?"
Gilinsky asks and he nods.

"Wanna sing together?"He asks.

"Sure."

"Jasmine you can come onstage too, but we have to get you a backstage pass,"Cam says and I nod.

Then my phone dings and I pull it out to see Rhea texted me. Shawn peeks over my shoulder and he relaxes once he sees who it is.

J- Jasmine R-Rhea

R- JASMINE

J- yes

R- r any of the boys around u?

J- yeah why

R- can they see ur phone?

J- only Shawn, but that's only if he peeks over my shoulder

R- have u met Matthew?

J- yeah why DO YOU LIKE HIM

R- ok chill, and maybe

J- awwwwww