6-Parties Aren't My Thing.

"Go away!" I yell loudly to the person that's knocking on my bedroom door. Well old bedroom door. Miraculously, the idiot continues to knock and I grow annoyed.

"Did you not hear my fucking announcement before?" I yell rising up from my chair. I unlock the door and yank it open only to reveal Charlie. Her curly locks fall against her caramel skin. Her well shaped plumped lips smile at me.

"Oh, it's you," I growl. She smiles and nod. I step aside so she can enter. She does but stiffly. Her hands are folded over her pink and white flower sundress. She wears a salmon colored sweater with those shoes that aren't heels but kinda are because they make you taller.

"That announcement was very keen!" She whisper. I go to lay down on my bed.

"Not really big on the family thing," I state not really flattered. I'm not really mad at Charlie nor am I willing to take my anger out on her, I just really don't want to be bothered.

"I know. You know it's been awhile since I've been here," she chuckles looking around the completely changed room. I look up at her and she looks at the few pictures of us when we were younger.

"Same here." I take another gulp of my new beer. She walks over to me and reaches for my beer taking a sip. I stuff my face with more chips. She looks down at my hand and giggles at my cast.

"Went to the doctor, I see," I nod and request for my beer back. She takes a pen out her side purse and grabs my hand. I hesitate for awhile but soon unwind a bit.

"And you saw Jamie," she states seeing what Jamie wrote and smiles softly. I actually do chuckle coldly there.

She writes, 'Anger is so closely related to danger, it's just missed by one letter' -Charley XoX

"What's that suppose to mean?" I questions confused with a scrunched up face. I'm not angry! I'm annoyed with the presence of all those unwanted people downstairs. She smiles a bit, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You'll figure it out once you stop being a grouch," she throws me a quick wink and goes back to exploring the empty room.

"Where's your sorority sister?" I question curiously changing the subject.

"Do you mean Naomi?" She questions looking over her shoulder with a raised eyebrow. I grin brightly.

"Yes, no," I lie. She stares at me amusingly and lies in the other bed. It brings back memories from when she'll spend the night in the attic. We'll always end up connecting the sheets between the twin beds to build a fort. It was the good 'ole days. Charley may have been a tough ass but her biggest fear was the dark.

"Are you gonna return back to the party?" She questions randomly looking over at me.

"Nope!"

"Well it's a shame because you're mom made me make the cake." I stare over at her and grin.

"You finally decided to run with baking,"
I state rather impressed. She nods nonchalantly and tosses her phone into the air.

"And your cake was some work, because she called me last minute and I was helping bake sweets for the bake sale we're having tomorrow."

"Seriously? Like what is the point of that sorority bullshit?" She glares at me offended. Her perfect eyebrows crease into disappointment.

"I-I mean, what are sororities for? What's there purpose? Like I said before, you would be the last person I would expect to be in a sorority. In a dress also and make up." I continue trying to dig my way out the hole I just threw myself in but I soon see I'm not making things any better.