25-You didn't stop me

"Are you fucking serious!" Charley appears angrily approaching me. What I do now? My eyes lock in on hers as she appears closer.

"What did I do?" I question as I stare at her flared nose and blushed cheeks. Her brown skin barely shows the blush but it's there.

"I told you don't do anything stupid and what did you do? Something fucking stupid," she says as she shoves my head. I pull at her hand and pull her into me and kiss her lips. They're soft and intoxicating.

"I love it when you're mad, you're nose flares weirdly," I chuckle as I plop her nose. She pulls away and eyes me weirdly. She then leans in closer to and smells my shirt. I chuckle at her weird behavior.

"Are you high?" She questions as she stares into my eyes and I smirk.

"Yes ma'am, higher than a hot air ballon on a Sunday, and I didn't do anything stupid beautiful, I handled a situation." I assure her as I pull at one of her fallen curls. I love the smell of her hair. It always smells like coconut and some other citrus smell.

"Big bad wolf Cher handled a situation, yes danger is obviously involved." I ignore her sarcasm and smile down at her lips. My only attention is acknowledging her presence and beautiful face.

"How did you know I was here?" I question curiously and she points at the bartender, Murcia.

"Aw Muri, you snitched on me?" I look over my shoulder at her and she breaks a bright smile.

"I couldn't have you repeating the events that happened a couple weeks ago, you know, when you puked all over my bar and was laying in it!"  I chuckle and pull my eyes from her and they land back on Charley. Her brown eyes stare up at me curiously. I love when she does that, makes her look like a little kid staring up at an adult. Not in a weird way though.

"Did you handle that situation with Jamie?" I question and she nods.

"She's at a friend of mine for now. Nora's going to drive Jamie down to Kintton State tomorrow," she explains and I nod as I grip at her waist and take another sip of my beer. Once I pull it from my lips, she grabs it out of my grasp and takes a sip and then set it on the bar.

"You're done Manson, now are you ready to go?" She questions and I stare lustfully at her. I swear she's amazing. I don't see how I didn't  notice or get at the chance with Charley. Oh, I forgot I didn't view her in that way and didn't bother to ask her was she into girls and just primarily assumed she was trying to be something she's not.

I regret stating that, that was obnoxious of me and low, at least it questioned her ex loyalty in some way, I don't know how but it's hooked.

She gives me a mean/scrunched face look, giving me that "what 'cho staring at?!" face. I smile cheekily at her. She's just everything and so damn beautiful. I stare at her white crop top that's not too revealing with her white sweater covering anything that can be shown with her small shorts.

"I'm done," I say as I bite down on my lip and stare at her longer. She grins at my intrigued staring. I think she knows what I'm thinking. I think this 90% of the time I'm with her, it's not something I look forward to but its I'm just always in the mood for her. I can't resist. It can be her scent, smile, hair, anything that turns me on.

I pull her into me and take a long, slow lustful kiss from her lips. Tugging at her bottom lip and wrapping my hands around her waist while pulling her closer into me.

"Hey Mikey, lets go dude," I say as I pull away from her and grab his beer and pull his arm for him to stand.

"Come on big guy," I say and he drops his head and pops it back up to stare at Charley.