11-Chances After Chances...

"Charleeey! I'm sorry! I fucked upp okay! I love you!" Autumn yells through the door. Charley jumps at the sound of her voice nervous. She looks at us both scared for deer life, she begins to bite her nails.

"What do I do?" She questions nervously yet angry. Johnny looks at her as if she said she got kidnapped by aliens.

"Fuck no, fuck her!" He yells angrily. Charley stares at me, she's adorable when she's nervous! She bites down on her bottom lip and arches her perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Charaline!" Autumn calls Charley real name aggressively.

"I don't think talking to her while she's..." I try but Charley quickly jumps out the bed and open the door. Autumn stands against the door  and almost falls forward on Charley but she catches her fall. Charley stares up at her annoyed and angry.

" I'm sorry baby!" Autumn states while pouting and trying to pull at Charley's waist, but she pulls away.

"I don't think we should do this now, while you're drunk," Charley states angrily and hurt. It's kinda like she's on the verge of crying. I quickly stand and go to stand behind her. Autumn looks up at me and groans, like shes annoyed with me or some sort. She may be tall but I can punch her in the fucking gut.

Yeah, don't attempt that.

"Why is she here? In a room with you alone?" Autumn growls staring at me sternly. Johnny comes and stands behind me and she nods towards him.

"Autumn you're drunk, go home!" Charley yells annoyed.

"I can't! I drove here and I'm fucking wasted!And we need to talk, okay!" She states leaning against the doorframe.

"Well find a ride!" Charley shrugs.

"Come on care bear! I don't have anyone to take me home, so I need you!" Autumn tries to pull at her waist again but this time Charley gets aggressive and slaps at her hands. Charley turns around and stares at us both apologetically.

"Fuck no!" I yell and Johnny just shrugs carelessly. I stare at him shockingly. He was just going on a rant about how terrible of a person Autumn is and how good of a girl Charley is and shouldn't be getting treated like an idiot.

"What?" Autumn growls staring at me again. Her eyes are low and red and her face is a light red shade. Her curly long hair is sprawled all over the place. Her navy blue and royal blue jersey is ripped open, revealing her white tank top underneath. Her black ripped skinny jeans hang loosely off her waist. My eyes meet hers once more. Her eyes are filled with hate and disgust for me, which I could understand because I share those common traits.

"I'm just going to make sure she gets home safely." Charley mumbles as I stare at her bewildered. She rushes past me and grab her sneakers, keys and phone. I'm so astounded that I don't say anything until Charley is pulling the girl out the door.

"Charley!" I fire out. I'm trying to ask her to be reasonable here. The girl cheated on her for Christ sake, she's suppose to yell "fuck you!" And slam the bedroom door in her face. Instead she's doing the opposite and I feel like our talk was a complete waste.

"I'll call you tomorrow Cher, I promise." She sighs apologetically.  I stare turn around to stare at Johnny and he stares back at me. She leaves and shuts the door behind her.