21-Discussion of Unlce Leo

Cher

I jog up the stairs to the house and knock. I've been staying in a hotel for a few days, sometimes I'll spend the night at Charley's, but it's so soon to start up things so we just cuddle majority of the time. I met up with Mike, old friend from way back who I just reunited with, and he trails behind me with flowers for my mom, since he hasn't seen her in awhile.

AJ answers and greets me with our personal handshake—as he steps aside and let's us enter.

I see Justina pulling down her last suitcase. Andrew trailing behind her with her purse. She never has it in her hands, rather letting someone else hold it. She looks at me then at Mike and roll her eyes, unsatisfied with our presence.

"Why are you here? Why is he here?" She grunts out as she stops and stares at the two of us annoyedly.

"I asked him here and I brought myself here to apologize."

"I don't want to hear it Cher, it would just be you apologizing for fucking up, and then you know what happens, you fuck up again, and again and again!"

"And you!!" She points to Mike who stands there with his hands tucked deeply into his pocket as his shaggy hair falls into his face. His crisp blue eyes stares scared yet annoyed at what she will say. I walk towards AJ and Andrew and sit beside them enjoying the view.

"I told you never to show your face here again, when you got shipped off to wherever you went, it was the best thing that could ..."

"Oh please stop," he calls out annoyed and Andrew, AJ and I just stare.

"This is adorable," Andrew whispers to me like a fan girl and I nod.

"You guys want chips?" AJ questions. He holds up a bowl of cheese Cheetos and munch on them. I shake my head "no" while Andrew reaches over me to take a handful and stuff them into his mouth. Where the hell did he get the chips from though?

"Please don't what? You said you weren't coming back and you hurt me Mike, you literally..."

"How did I hurt you? I tried to help you..." he yells at her and she jumps and grows even more angrier.

"Help me! You tried to kill..."

"Yeah because he was rap—he was hurting you!!" We gasp and turn to her. She takes a step back and almost collapse dramatically.

"Wait what JUSTINA?" I yell shockingly as I rise and come to a halt in front of her. Did he just almost say what I think he was going to say? Rape? Who was hurting her?

"You never spoke did you?" Mike questions as he continues to stare at Justina. We all stare curiously. What the fuck is he talking about?

"Mike," she cries out and AJ stands also and grips her wrist.

"No Justina!!!" He huffs out. "They're old enough now!"

"What is he talking about?" AJ questions concerned as he folds his arms and advert his eyes between them two.

"When Justina was 16, you're uncle Leo use to..."

"Please Mike," and I step in front of her to block the pleading look she's giving Mike. I give him a demanding glare and he rubs his hands across his face stressed.

"He use to molest her," He cringes and she launches for him, but AJ moves quick and pulls her back. Tears form in her eyes.

"What?" I repeat. Andrew steps forward.

"You have no right telling them Mike! You have no fucking right," she screams angrily.

"Wait Justina, is this true?" I interfere and question shockingly and she avoids my glare.