38-Go Go Bowl

"I don't know how I should feel with you driving." Cher groans out as she clutch her seatbelt dramatically. I'm barely doing 40 in a 45 zone, she's such a character.

"Babe, chill." I state and she shakes her head, while staring observingly at the rode. She's making me nervous by being nervous, she needs to calm down before we actually do crash. I take one hand off the steering wheel to clutch hers. She quickly pulls her hand away.

"Two hands on the wheel Charley, Jesus, please!" I roll my eyes at her exaggeration.

"Do you have faith in me? I'm not even that bad." Even though I just ran a stop sign and almost deflated a kids soccer ball with the car, but other than that, I'm pretty good at driving. We're on our way to go bowling with Johnny, the gay male friend she met previously, Emily and a few of my other friends. I want her to get to know my friends spiritually, since I'm close to Jest. Like so close to where we developed this love-hate relationship.

"I do have faith in you baby, but your driving skills suck, well your driving skills when it comes to literal driving, those driving skills in the bedroom," I slap at her arm as she continues, her perverted ways slithering into a conversation as always. She gets better with the dirty jokes as the day progresses.

"You ride that thang so good you could be a professional bull rider." I giggle at her stupid ways as I enter the parking lot. She kiss at my fingers to my free hand. I slowly scan the area for a parking spot. I finally spot one and pull into it, Cher on the edge of her seat saying I've parked "titty close" to another car. I roll my eyes and emerge. She says a short prayer once her feet touches the ground. We head towards the entrance.

"You're such a drama queen." She takes my hand into hers as we wait in line. The people in front of us making it complicated for the line to advance, saying the Groupon they're trying to use isn't expired, but the cashier kindly points to the expirations date on the printed paper. The woman doesn't like that response so she continues with her argument.

"I just printed this yesterday, I don't think Groupon will make a mistake, maybe it's just you guys, look at your previous coupons and compare it to this one!" She demands.

"I can help who's next," a male appears behind the counter. He begins typing something into the register in front of him. Cher takes lead and advances to the counter.

"Hello, welcome to "Go Go Bowl" bowling alley, Denver's finest bowling alley." I forgot Cher's manners sometimes leave her brain, she rolls her eyes at the guys corny saying. I scowl at her secretively punching her side softly.

"Hi, we're with Emily party." He nods and looks something up on his tablet. It takes him a few moments to look back up at the two of us and nod.

"You're Cher and Charley right?" I nod. He guessed our names with our face perfectly.

"Shoe sizes for you both?"

"I'm a 7," I state and turn my focus to Cher who's typing on her phone. I nudge her and she quickly looks up unaware of what's happing. Something must've really caught her attention.

"Baby what size shoe?" She stares at me then at the guy. She seems confused all of a sudden. I push her hair from her eyes. She smiles down at me, those greenish grayish eyes. She has her arms out today, which only reveals her tattoos, the tattoos I love kissing and licking every night. I've grown to immune to her, everything I've fantasized about, every moment I visually imagined in my brain since I was 13. I get to do those things to her, especially the passions marks I constantly leave down her neck. I can't keep my hands off of her, and I'm positive she can't because she's constantly groping me. Her pale skin reveals the bright reddish/purplish mark on her left cheek. I really need to chill.