37- Happy Halloween

"Why do I have to dress up again?" I groan out as I fix my bow tie and tie my robe.

"Because, you and you're brothers are taking your nephew trick-or-treating and I think it's good for you guys to dress up with him. This is your first time getting to spend time with him, cherish it." Justina says as she places the sailors hat on my head.

"Still say you should have been the grinch, since you are technically a grinch!" She frowns at my costume. I place the smoking pipe into the corner of my mouth and roll my eyes.

"I'll be that for Christmas aunt!" I groan out. I stare in the mirror at myself, I do look like Hugh Hefner. The velvet and black robe fits over my black button up, with a bow tie. The sailors hat hangs side ways over my short brown hair, that I slicked back just for this occasion. And I play with the smoking pipe.

My mom enters the kitchen and chuckle at my pose.

"Seriously, the man of playboy himself?" She chuckles while I nod proudly.

"I should've been one of your bunnies," Jest says entering the kitchen while eating a bowl of candy corn.

"Pretty sure you can pull off a bra and panties set faggot, but why aren't you dressed, you're not coming with us?" He shakes his head as he toss more candy corn into his mouth. I raise an eyebrow.

"And why the hell not?"

"Language Cher!" My mom scowls. I roll my eyes and nod towards her and turn my attention back towards Jest who holds this nonchalant demeanor. What's gotten into him today, matter of fact, this week? He's been distant.

"I have a date tonight," He raises and eyebrow and wiggles it, at Justina. I turn to Justina who looks away.

"WITH JUSTINA!?" I call out shocked. She spits out her water and look at me.

"No! Not with me you asshole, with some girl he met at a cafe," she groans out.

"Ohhhh, you guys almost made my heart drop into my ass. Picturing you two together is like death." I cringe at that thought, and they both do the same. Jest even goes the extra mile in actually making a puking noise. "Who's the unfortunate girl?"

"None of your business, enjoy trick-or-treating child!" He says smartly. Just as I'm about to retaliate, Christian stumbles inside shaking his bucket, that already has the sound of a couple of pieces of candy inside.

"Look share, look share!"

"Slow down Christian!" A familiar voice chuckles. In walks Charley, Mariah and Christian. Charley is dressed in all orange, with black triangle'around the eyes and a pumpkins smirk painted on her face. Mariah is dressed as a fairy. I smile at her.

"Hi Mariah!" I call. She waves enthusiastically at me.

"Hi Cher, hi everyone else!" She cheeses.

"First a lemon, now a orange, are you trying to be the whole fruit basket Charley?" Jest teases. She gives him the finger, my mother scowls. Yeah, I guess we all just forgets she's here sometimes.

"She's a pumpkin!" Both Mariah and I clarify as I go to help Charley sit down at the kitchen island. She smiles up at me and takes a seat. I pull out another chair for Mariah to sit down.

"And so is she," Charley says as she raises her shirt to show her decorated belly, my mom gasp in amazement and go to touch her belly. Same with Justina.

"OMG it's beautiful Charley, did you paint it yourself?" My mom exaggerates.

"No, actually my friend Leanna and Mariah helped me paint it." Leanna? My ears go alert as I stare at her.