Flashback Pt.2

8 years back that night

We had just got back from the park area, Charley, Jamie Mark and I.

"My mom told me I have to be home by 5, my cousins are coming over and I guess I'm the entertainment." Mark groans out. His braces causing him to have a lisp. It's funny, I want to make a joke, but I know Jamie will slap me hard in my shoulder and call me immature, so I don't.

"Well go," I state annoyed as I wrap my arm around Jamie's shoulder and she snuggles into it.

"Uck," Charley says as she rolls her eyes. I chuckle at her facial expression and toss a berry at her face. She slaps my shoulder and frowns.

"Yeah, I have to go to." She soon states as she looks over at Mark. He gives her this look, a look I can't distinguish between the two. It's shared between them for awhile. Until I speak up.

"Why?" I groan out. We were going back to my house to hang out and watch Iron Man, my mom ordered it for AJ and Andrew, but Andrew can't sit still and AJ has already watched it 11 times so far.

"I have to watch Mariah," she calls out and jogs after Mark who has walked away. She's been distant lately. That's her 4th time this week she has had to watch Mariah.

"Guess it's just you and I babe." I say as I plant a sloppy kiss into the side of her cheek, she blushes and smile at me shyly.

"Wanna order pizza?" She says as we walk towards my house. I nod. When we get there my dad is asleep on the sofa always. Andrew is playing with some toy and Aj is no where to be found.

"Andrew, where's AJ?" I question as I hand him his snack dad was suppose to give him 30 minutes ago. He quickly races to receive the fruit snacks and granola bar.

"He's at his friends house." He states and hugs Jamie. She chuckles and hugs him back.

"Where's your mom?" I ignore her question and pull her up into my room.

"Did you have a girlfriend before me?" Jamie questions curiously as I lie on her stomach. Her fingers intertwined with my purple and pink strand of hair. I stare up at her adoring her big brown eyes. She stares at me intrigued.

"Uh, not really. I did things though." I mutter out as I shift my eyes elsewhere.

"Things like what?" I loved that about Jamie. She was always so innocent when it came to things that involved sexual activity. Sure I didn't know much about...girl stuff, but I knew just well enough for a 16 year old. I've watched videos and had a few encounters. Peter Wolk dad has a lot of them and he use to let us all into his basement and we use to watch 30 a day. But I was only 12, I still remember it though.

"Things Jamie." I simply state and that furthers her to raise her eyebrows in what seems to be a furious attempt but also confusion.

"Elaborate Cher." She states.

"Sexual things." I mutter annoyed. 

"With who?" I stare up at her. Eye to eye.

"Why?" I question rather annoyedly. I don't mean to be rude, but it's weird discussing this with her.
What's with all these questions man.

"I'm just curious." She shrugs. I rise up from her lap and face her, folding my legs.

"Why?" I question again.

"Well you're my first girlfriend, I'm new to these kinds of things, and I just want to know are you as new to things as I am?" She rambles but I don't pay any mind to her. I know why she's asking.

"L-like do-do you want to e-experiment? B-because I'm not an expertise or anything, I'm just as new to things as you are..." I'm lying. As stated before, I've had encounters, I've experimented with three girls so far. Laura Lee, Francesca Bura, Diyala Ross. One in the girls bathroom, church (forgive me father for I have sinned) and last but not least, Diyala's room.