7-Bake Sale/Flirting.

I didn't want to be home, so I woke up bright and early to go to a bake sale. This should be fun! Especially since it's Charley's sorority that's hosting it. I didn't have any other thing to do.

Jest wanted to tag along so I had to bring him forcefully, by Justina who said she's aggravated by his presence.

"She's kinda hot you know," Jest says as he stuffs his mouth with peanut M&M's. I groan and stop to let some cars go by. He's explaining his first impression of Charley and Jamie. He's talking about Charley right now. My hand rest a bit as I try my hardest to drive.

"I don't see how you didn't hit her yet. Did you see her chest! I was shocked yet amazed by those beauties." As soon as the last car goes I  step on the gas purposely and Jest flies forward making M&M's spill everywhere.

"Asshole!" He grunts annoyed as he starts to pick the candies from his lap. I smirk mischievously.

"Dick!" I fire back hysterically.

"Dumbass!" He grunts again.

"Dickwad!" I chuckle. He looks over at me annoyed and tosses an M&M at my forehead.

"Keep playing and I will turn around and leave you there with Justina, who doesn't like you by the way," he chuckles coldly. He doesn't care whatsoever. He knows Justina hates him, and he says it kinda turns him on.

"You're being so grouchy this morning," He groans sensitively. I roll my eyes annoyed. I have been kinda more moody lately. But it's for good reasons. 1: I'm mourning my dads death. 2: My mom kept it a secret from me. 3:And I hate life.

"I didn't really wake up on the right side of life," I murmur. We arrive at the location for the parking lot is filled with people and cars. I look for a parking spot int the lot but it is extremely hard. Didn't know a bake sale would get this much attention. People walk around with donuts, cookies, funnel cakes and more.

"This is a bake sale?" Jest questions confused. I nod my head slowly at the long line for cream cakes.

"I'm going to find Charley, stay close so I won't lose you and you end up in the kids lost and found... " He hahah's sarcastically. Soon after those words leave my mouth I turn around to see Jest has disappeared. That little fucker doesn't listen.

"You came!?" Someone calls amusingly. I turn and see Charley covered in flour and distressed. She holds a sheet of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

"Yeah, my mom said I should stop by and I didn't want to be in the house today," I explain. She nods.

"Well since you're here, you can help." She smiles as she hands me the sheet. I try my hardest to carry it without dropping it.

"You know Mariah was just actually here." She informs and a grin falls onto my face. Mariah is Charleys little sister. I haven't saw her in ages. I'm disappointed I didn't get to see her.

"Aw shit seriously!? I really miss her. " I smile to myself. Mariah has a lot of health problems, mainly her Speech disability, which she has been teased about a lot. Charley doesn't talk about her much with anyone. She cares too much about her to discuss her disability with others.

"Yeah, she helped me bake some of these treats and some of the girls did her nails for her, she loved it." Charley goes on with a huge smile as she guides me to a table where one of her sorority sisters chaperone. I realize it's the girl from my first day back.

She smiles once we come into view.

"Charley, you didn't tell me you're lady friend was joining us this lovely saturday morning," she grins. Her smile is bright and excited. I throw her my famous smirk as she places 2 cookies each into little pink treat bags.