22-You held your end

Charley

"I found out Justina use to get sexually assaulted by my uncle Leo and Mike knew this entire time. Jax is still M.I.A," Cher rants on as she lies in my lap. I finally got furniture so we lay on my sofa and I listen to her problems.

"Wow seriously!!" I call out shocked, about well both of the situations. But majority the Justina one. Her Uncle Leo did use to always creep me out every time the Masons had a family event and invited me. He always crept and his eyes wandered.

"Yeah, and apparently my mom knew also, so they came up with the whole idea to lie about it and say Mike got sent away for beating up an old guy but in reality he just beat the living shit out of Leo and threatened to kill him. Leo pressed charges and only way for him to get out of that was for his dads to send him away," she explains/rambles and I nod in understanding listening to every word.

She pauses and just stares at me as my fingers continue to trace her hairline and I stare at her eyes. She stares back and we hold this glare for a bit until I break out into laughter.

"What?" I question and she eyes me still and a smile starts to spread on her face.

"I'm sorry for ranting and putting all my problems onto you," she whispers and I shake my head.

"No, I want to hear, I care about Justina and that's terrible," I explain and she nods and cups my chin.

"How's Mariah?" Mariah is my sister.

"Mariah is great, I visit her tomorrow."

"That's great, do you mind if I come with you, I've been really meaning to see her?"

"Of course you can come, she'll be stoked to see you. She probably won't remember you but she loves new faces!" I say as I pull her closer and kiss her. She rises a bit to kiss my lips softly, it takes me by surprise until our lips fall in sync. Her lips are so soft.

Her hands travel to the the hem of my shirt and slowly pulls it up but I stop her abruptly. And she looks upon me worried.

"I'm sorry Char—" I don't let her finish and remove my shirt. Her eyebrows raise skeptically and I reach for her shirt also and her eyes follow my hand as she hold this seductive curious look. Lust fills her eyes as I pull it over her head revealing her sports bra.

We connect back with our lips and she unzips my pants quickly and pulls them down.

"Never....(kiss) in a million years I thought....(kiss) I'll be sitting," She talks between breaths as we continue our kiss roughly. I pull away and stare at her.

"Shush Cher," I chuckle and rise and she nods as she picks me up and my legs lock automatically around her waist. She's bravely strong, I'm heavy a bit.

We make it to my bedroom and she softly places me onto my bed and climbs on top of me. We get into the habit as her hands roam across parts of my body. My body shakes against her sucking of my neck. Suddenly there's a loud bang at my door. She removes herself from between my legs and stare at the metal door. She looks back at me and I frown and give her my "idk" look.

I run to my closet and take out my white cotton robe and place it around my half naked body and go to answer the door.

I open it only to reveal Autumn with a box in her hand. She smiles a bit at me and I frown upon this encounter. Why is she here? Who told her where I live? WHY did, whoever it was, tell her where I live? She does look beautiful though. No Charley, don't you dare. Cher's here and she's with you now.