8-Gave these Guys Sweat Balls!

After what happened with Charley I didn't know what to do. Jest begged and pleaded that we go to that party because he didn't want to be lonely that Saturday night, so I caved in and said yeah.

I know Charley is pissed with me. I say stupid shit that pisses people off. I'm a terrible person and that's understandable.

"Jest, bring your ass!" I yell again. I've been dressed for the past 18 minutes, and he's been taking his time trying to get "dolled up" in the bathroom.

There's a knock at the bedroom door. I lie across the bed with one knee propped in the air sprawled across the bed. I look up from my phone and see AJ standing in the doorway.

His brown curly locks everywhere with his hazel eyes staring sincerely at me.

"Come in," I murmur tossing my cell to the side. He advances toward me and takes a seat on the edge of the bed. I rest my swollen hand onto the pillow.

"Cher, I'm sorry," I shake my head and hold up my hand. He stares at me and then looks down ashamed.

"AJ, I don't blame you or Andrew for not telling me dad died. Sure I was fucking pissed the other day, but I couldn't put myself to be mad at you guys." I grin as he smiles.

"But I am really sorry you're just now finding out. It was a dick move on moms behalf," he states playing with his knuckles. His broad shoulders and teen muscles reveal as he wears a white tank top. His pale white skin brightens while hearing those words from me.

"Where's Andrew?" I question curiously.

"Donny house playing video games." I stare shocked. Haven't heard about the Wheelers so far since I've been in town. They we're above us as being the topic of discussion 24/7 in our town. Jefferey, Donny's older brother, set a church in fire, never heard from that kid again.

"Shit, that kid is still alive! Thought he'll be dead by now from all the dangerous shit he pulled when he was young." I chuckle and AJ joins. I know something is bothering him because he's still here.

"What's to ya kid?" I question. He looks up surprised.

"Well I over heard you and Jest talking, and you guys are going to a frat party, right?" He grins mischievously and I catch his drift.

"By overheard you mean spying, and you're 16 dude! Frat parties aren't on your list just yet. " I stand and head toward the door with him trailing behind.

"I know, but I don't have anything to do on this Saturday evening. Ah come on, you did more bad shit than me at 16 years old! I just want to go to my first party." He pouts and holds these huge puppy dog eyes. It was fucking adorable so I couldn't scowl the kid.

"Fine, bring your ass! But on our way there I have a few rules." I sigh. He runs to go get dress and I go to pry the hair dryer from Jest itty bitty baby hands.

******

"Where the hell are you three going?" Justina questions. I was planning on ignoring her but Jest and AJ responds.

"To see a movie?" AJ states.

"To get Ice cream!" Jest says idiotically. She eyes them curiously. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Which one is it?" She folds her arms concerned.

"We're doing both, and if you so kindly remove your nose out our business, we can carry on with our plans." I push her aside gently and snatch the keys from the front table. AJ and Jest follows closely behind.

"So the three of you are going to see a movie? On this lovely 9pm evening?" She questions skeptically while folding her arms over her chest and standing in that "mom" stance.

A GIRL LIKE HER (Lesbian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें