Epilogue

---5 Years Later.---
      I turned 21 a few days ago. Fortunately, most of my friends and I ended up moving to California so the distance between us all wasn't much. Therefore, we cleared our schedules to have another party. Just like old times back in high school, we were all just as close. The 5 years that had passed only brought us closer.

      I now lived with my boyfriend Alejandro in a considerably large apartment building in Los Angeles. My friends and I graduated college not too long ago, we were just settling in. Most of my goals I had set, I ended up achieving. I ended up pursuing all of my dreams, leaving me with a very busy schedule. I started nailing auditions in movies and TV shows, also modeling for many different things. I also found time to be a choreographer and dancer, as well as an author.

     Alejandro still performed in his band, but after high school he got a few scholarships for sports. He ended up deciding on becoming a professional football player which happened to help his singing career develop as well. We officially got together right before college, after he stopped back in Wyoming before college to visit.

     I had finally found a free weekend where I could let everyone know to clear their schedules and stop by my place. I had my whole place ready. The curtains surrounding the terrace were drawn, revealing the view of the busily lit up city. My husky lay asleep on the new couch Alejandro and I had bought. The book case that covered an entire wall held many neatly stacked books. The room was dimly lit, cream colored Christmas lights lined the outside border of the shelves, creating a soft glow. I glanced over at Alejandro as he finished the last tray of food he was cooking. Just as he set it on the middle counter in our kitchen, a knock sounded at the door.

     My hand jiggled the door handle to the side, the door opening. My feet twiddled on the hardwood floor, my socks warm and fuzzy. My hair has gotten longer and darker, intensifying my look. I wasn't insecure anymore, I was perfectly happy with myself. I hadn't grown much, I was still pretty short. I grew into my face, everything was perfectly portioned at that point.

     Alejandro's warm embrace wrapped around me from behind as I opened the door. Paris, Todd and Alaina greeted me with a smile. "Come on in, everyone else will be here soon." I smiled brightly, hugging them each as they entered.

      Paris had entered the fashion industry after college, she ended up owning her own boutique and becoming a model, also learning my choreography on her spare time. Her clothes were worn by celebrities all over, including myself. She made a large amount of money off of it, buying herself a nice house and a horse she treated like her own child.

      Alaina became a professional makeup artist, she even agreed to help me with mine before some of my photo shoots. Her and Beck ended up moving in together and beginning their relationship. Though, I didn't know him very well so she didn't bring him along.

     Todd became a famous rapper with the help of Alejandro and his connections in the music industry. At one of his shows, he met his girlfriend Denise and he is now expecting a baby boy of his own. He really pulled himself together since he was becoming a father.

     Another knock sounded at my door, I slide from Alejandro's arms. He sat on the couch, stroking our huskies fur. Cody with his arm rested on Kat's shoulder, opened the door before I reached it. I glanced at Kat's left hand intertwined with Cody's, the shiny ring glimmering on her ring finger. She was no longer Kat Prescott, but she was Kat Williams. Cody became a professional soccer player, Kat becoming an author like me and an actress. She also did a lot of photography on her spare time. They were both still together, their love was undying.

     Cody plopped himself down on the edge of the couch, Kat curling under his arm as Alaina clicked the stereo on. She searched all the stations until she finally decided on a song. Conversation rung out as everyone else began to arrive.

      Next to get there was Malory, Beatrice and Jessica. The three of them came in with a handful of fancy wines and a tray of snacks. "Yum!" I grinned as I held the door open for them. "Believe me, it took us forever to make some of this. You better thank me a ton while your eating it all." Beatrice joked with a laugh. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

     Jessica became a model just like her sister and I, also becoming an actress as well. She traveled a lot, usually going to all these random and fancy places just so she could take fancy photos and tell us about her adventures.

     Beatrice pursued her dream to become a surgeon. Though she worked a lot, she still had the energy of a five year old who just ate a full chocolate bar. She met a guy, but they haven't made anything official.

     Malory was also a surgeon, Beatrice and her even went to the same college. Malory became a mother a year or so back, the baby's birth father bailed as soon as he found out she was pregnant. It took everything in her to graduate and find herself a good job opportunity, luckily Beatrice helped. Her daughter Marigold was currently at home with her nanny.

      A few minutes passed and Zack, Jasper and Maya were the last's to show. "Oh my gosh, Adeline you look stunning!" Maya gasped as she entered. "Thank you! So do you, I love your dress, it must've cost you a fortune!" I marveled. "Only 3 thousand." She shrugged. I laughed and shook my head.

     Maya came in wearing a fancy dress, her job as a female business woman brought in a lot of extra cash. She married a guy she met on the subway one day, convincing him to take her last name. I hadn't met him yet, but I'm sure she will bring him around one day.

     Jasper became a professional football player as well, living the dream. He met a girl our senior year, she had just transferred schools. They both had an eye for each other and they ended up getting together. From what I know, they live together and almost never fight. He was doing really good.

      Zack married a model just after becoming a successful businessman. He liked to take her on vacations and spoil her with all of the money he brought in, which she obviously wasn't going to complain about.

     All in all, everyone had a very successful future. Even through all of that, we remained a close knit group of friends. We were unstoppable.

      Beatrice passed me a round, donut looking snack. I sniffed it, admiring it's smell. Taking a little bite, my eyes lit up. "Yum!" I admired it's delicious taste. "Here, try this." I spoke to Alejandro between chews. He opened his mouth for me to place the donut-like snack inside. I drop it in his mouth,  wiping the crumbs off of mine afterwards. "Wow, this is really good." He complimented Beatrice. "I know." She flicks her hair with a laugh.

     The rest of our lives would be like that. We would be friends until the end, that much I knew.

     After all this time, I have gathered many things. Too much for me to possibly tell you, you will have to live your life for yourself to know. What I can say is, appreciate the little things. The people around you, everything they do. Appreciate the little moments and don't worry about what might happen next. Life is going to pass by so fast, why waste your time not enjoying the moment your in, the people your around and the memories you could be creating.

      I'm not worried about where life will take me, I already know. I know my place in the world and I know who is meant to be here with me. Everyone who surrounds me now will be here with me until the end.

     So, like most books end, we all lived happily ever after.

                                -Adeline Marrose.