01

Davina Anderson had been a mystery to everyone

Davina Anderson had been a mystery to everyone. Everyone but him of course.

Peter Parker sat in class watching the brunette beauty who was evidently watching everything but him.

It may have been creepy to others who took notice of Peter's stares but he couldn't help it, she had always been a subject in his mind.

Not that that mattered to the teacher anyway who was quick to scold Peter, pulling the 'ask him a question you know he won't get because he wasn't paying attention' trick.

It worked with him, Peter a stuttering mess as he quickly looked to his notes which weren't so good anyway, making him fall silent to the smirking teacher.

Seeing his failure, he thought he'd pull it on the other student who wasn't paying attention either.

"Ms. Anderson."

Snapping out of her daze, she looked up to see him looking at her with that stern look of his.

The same look that seemed to be permanent on his face, even if it was a new school year.

"Mr. Ahearn," she replied coyly, earning chuckles from her classmates while he rolled his eyes.

"Care to help Mr. Parker in our question he can't seem to answer being he's preoccupied with other things as well?"

Looking over at Peter, he immediately looked down, her sighing as she returned her gaze to the teacher, "Just a refresher of what that question would be lovely sir."

As he repeated his question, she was quick to fake a smile, answering what she knew would be the right answer which he obviously didn't realize she knew.

You see, it was his first time being a teacher to these new batch of students so he didn't realize that Davina Anderson was, in fact, the smartest of them all.

You'd never catch her giving a wrong answer. Still, it was just as satisfying for her to see him disappointed, her fellow classmates snickering once again as he went back to his lesson.

And so the rest of the lesson instead of daydreaming, Davina thought her time would be better spent doodling- basically anything but actually listening to what was being said.

And while Peter tried his hardest not to stare, he found himself stealing glances at the girl, wanting to see what exactly she was doodling but never getting a good look.

When the bell rang, she was quick to get up, grabbing her things and being one of the first to exit the classroom, leaving Peter disappointed as he grabbed his own things.