08

After agreeing to go with Davina to interview her father, Peter knew he couldn't back out of it- especially when Davina showed up at his door early that morning

"How in the hell did you find out where I lived?" Peter grumped, slipping his back pack on as he made his way down the steps.

She handed him his coffee, getting into the waiting car, "I have a bunch of resources Pete. I didn't wake MJ did I?"

"Oh no, she's at school already."

Luckily enough, Peter thought as he sipped on the coffee she got him.

But not even the coffee was enough to calm his nerves.

He didn't even know what to ask the man.

He jotted a bunch of last minute questions the night before, still nervous about the whole situation.

When they finally did get to the massive building, Peter got even more nervous.

And that was saying something considering he was the freaking Spider-Man and did more nerve-wrecking things than meeting an average business man.

But that's the thing.

He wasn't just any business man. He was Davina's father. Her biological one, the one she searched for for literal years.

And he was right there standing there, waiting for the two of them with a smile on his face.

"Hey dad." Davina spoke as she entered the office, his smile only widening as she approached her.

He opened his arms towards her, "Hey you. I wasn't expecting you to come today."

Davina nodded as she went over, giving him a hug before turning to face Peter.

"I know but- Peter this is my father, Christian Irvine. Dad, this is my good friend Peter Parker."

Peter was quick to shake his hand, hoping his nervousness wasn't showing.

Luckily, Christian didn't seem to notice, instead clapping his hands, "Well, come on, sit. I'll get Jenny to bring in coffee."

He walked to his desk, the two taking their seats on the couch set on the side, Peter taking out his notebook that had a bunch of scribbles on it.

"Still the same handwriting I see." Davina joked, nudging Peter slightly as he blushed a bit, shaking his head as he took his pen out.

Christian soon joined them, having small talk with the two before the coffee was brought in and the interview began.