13

With everything that had happened Davina found herself happier, looking at the world in a new light

That was until she noticed Harry coming over to her the next school morning with an unhappy look on his face.

She hoped that he was just tired, greeting him with a kiss and a smile but Harry seemed held back as he stood with her at her locker.

"So my dad said something interesting."

Groaning, Davina closed her locker and turned to face Harry, "He told you to break up with me, didn't he? God, I'm so stupid for walking out!"

But Harry shook his head, grabbing a hold of her hand to stop her as he instead cleared his throat, preparing himself for what he was about to say.

"It was quite the opposite actually."

Davina was confused now as she looked at Harry confused. "Wait. No. That only happens in the movies where the dad actually ends up liking the girlfriend even after a horrible meeting."

Harry shrugged, "It isn't in a sense. He uh... he actually wants me to propose to you."

Davina slowly nodded, "Okay. Well, that's good I guess."

But Harry shook his head frustrated, hating that she wasn't getting it or the fact that he had to have his discussion at all, "Like now. He wants me to propose now."

Wide-eyed, Davina released his hand, dropping the books she had in her other hand in the process as Harry sighed and went to pick them up.

She didn't realize that and instead only saw him getting on one knee, Davina quickly backing up, "No! Don't!"

Harry rolled his eyes at that, grabbing her books before standing up, "I'm not stupid Davina. I know we're too young."

Sighing in relief, Davina nodded as she took her books back, "Good. But, why does he want us to get married anyway?"

Harry went to speak when the bell rang, him starting to walk towards his class, Davina following in amazement.

"Harry Osborn wanting to make it to class on time, who would've thought?"

Harry stuck his tongue out at her, Davina smiling as she held his hand and the two walked to their first class together.

And as much as he wanted to continue to talk to her about his father, he knew he couldn't do that with so many people around.