04

Harry Osborn was now the talk of the school

Harry Osborn was now the talk of the school. The well known rich boy would officially be joining Midtown High for his junior year.

Apparently, everyone was talking about it, except for Davina who walked into school worried about Peter.

The whole weekend he was at home sick according to his Aunt May which prompted Davina to make him some chicken noodle soup claiming it was from her mother but really her mother didn't even know he was sick in the first place.

She hadn't seen Peter at all the entire weekend so she was wondering if he would make an appearance at school.

Either way, It wasn't like she could miss school if she wanted to. She made a pact with herself early on to not miss one school day- no matter what.

Like she told Harry, she had to be focused this year. She had to get the best grades which included perfect attendance to make it the perfect year.

If anything she already planned to visit him after school just to make sure everything was fine with him but until then she had to deal with Harry who had already become friends with Liz and Flash.

"Oh great. You're here," she spoke sarcastically as she now stood with the three, Liz and Flash looking at her confused while Harry shook his head, obviously amused.

"Nice to see you too Anderson."

She only smiled at him, him returning the smile while Liz looked at the two, not really sure what to think, "Okay what did I miss?"

Snapping out of their daze, Davina looked at her best friend, "Nothing. Just how Harry can't seem to take a hint."

That was obviously a joke on Davina's part, Flash not getting it but Harry did as he smiled more, "Hey if I had known you went here I would've gone to school this morning with a little more pep in my step."

Laughing now, Davina shook her head as Liz smirked, realizing something was going on between the two, even though she already knew Davina would never want to admit it.

"Well, then you'll be glad to know that Davina here will be your school tour guide for the day."

"Wait. What?"

"Yeah. Bye babe. See you in class."

With that Liz walked away, dragging Flash along with her leaving Harry and Davina standing there.

Davina knew better than to argue with her best friend, instead giving Harry a small smile as he handed over his schedule, their day already set for them.