08

"What we have, our family

"What we have, our family. That's the feeling. It's you. It's always been you."

Pregnancy was definitely a new experience for Davina.

But she was going to make the most of it, even starting up a notebook where she wrote to the growing baby in her stomach.

She spent most of her time writing in it and even Liz got inspired, watching her best friend write in it on their day out.

"Remember when you told us?" Liz asked suddenly, a smile on her face as Davina scoffed.

"You mean when you thought we were getting divorced and you were getting ready to pay Flash for losing your bet?"

"Hey! We said we were sorry! And either way, look at us now. Going out on double dates to get lunch, our husbands bonding while we have our own time together waiting for those dorks."

"Every girl's dream." Davina joked, returning her attention to her book while Liz peered over to get a peek of it.

"Are you going to write to your baby how he was conceived?"

"I am not going to tell my child that. And don't say he, you'll jinx it."

"Fine, I'll even it out. She will be glad to know that she was conceived in a closet. That's one for the books."

Davina glared at her best friend, regretting telling her about the day baby Parker was made being she used that against her all the time now.

"The fact that you're even telling your kid how she was conceived is beyond me."

"What? There will be no secrets between my daughter and I. And besides, I didn't even go into detail. It's no big deal."

"We're not having a daughter," Flash said now taking a seat, Peter following behind to join his own pregnant wife, handing her her drink.

"Yes, we are Eugene. I should know. Mother's intuition."

Flash only rolled his eyes, Peter looking over at Davina with curious eyes, "What do you think we're having?"

"Not going to answer that because me answering that will only jinx the situation and I will not have any of that."

Peter nodded, smiling as Flash sighed.

"Well, at least you two are finding out today. Looks like little Thompson here doesn't want to show us anything, all we've seen is the back side. It's agonizing waiting."