10

"I'm with you

"I'm with you... always."

Liam Benjamin Parker was growing to be an extraordinary boy.

At the age of five, he had already created a name for himself in his elementary school.

Not only was he the smartest boy but he also became the toughest when he defended his best friend Camille Thompson from the bullies.

The kids made fun of him for being best friends with a girl but when he showed them what his own mother taught him, they were quick to stop teasing the two.

Liam was also known as one of the happiest boys in the neighborhood.

His parents had become well known too.

His mother went from being one of the best general surgeons in New York to starting her own practice, wanting to spend more time with her son.

And his father was the CEO of the striving Parker Industries but still always made time for himself to spend with his family and give back as much as he could.

It was always important for him to be there for his son, not wanting him to grow up with an absent father.

So the two always made sure to set their Fridays aside for 'family day' as Davina called it one year.

It usually consisted of Davina picking up Liam from school, the two of them heading to the Parker Industries building where Peter would be heading down to meet his family.

When he did meet them he greeted his wife with a kiss, Liam groaning at the sight but the couple smiled, both of them holding each of Liam's hands, him in between them.

He spoke of his day eagerly, usually including at least one story of Camille which had both Peter and Davina smiling, knowing and loving how much Liam grew to care for his best friend.

Peter always joked around about the two- calling Camille the Davina to his Peter. Flash would always say Liam was the Flash to her Liz though but either way, neither parents said a thing being both kids still thought of the opposite gender as gross with 'cooties'.

They just waited, deciding to let fate take its course just like it did when it came to Davina and Peter.

Instead, they focused on the present, holding hands with their son as they walked down the streets of New York trying to decide what to eat for the night.

They always based their decision on what Liam wanted, the couple having an input in the end but there was never really much argument being Liam ate everything and anything.