09

"When I think about family, you're who I see

"When I think about family, you're who I see."

She didn't think much of it at first, the pain she suddenly got.

She thought it was just her son kicking her, him being a soccer player and Liz teasing her for it being her daughter rarely kicked her.

Pregnancy hadn't been as glamorous as the articles she read played it out to be.

Sure it had its moments but other times when she hated waking up to go to work due to her swollen feet. And well, she couldn't wait for her due date.

But now when her due date wasn't for another 2 weeks and she was feeling this pain, she knew she didn't want it to happen- not yet.

Not only was she beyond scared but Peter was halfway across the world fighting his final battle with the Avengers before going on 'paternity leave' like Tony called it.

So he wasn't here and since Davina wasn't even sure if she was actually going into labor, she didn't even know what she should do.

When Liz voiced her concerns though, Davina was quick to suggest Braxton Hicks.

After all, not only had it been 2 weeks too early but none of her family were near.

As an honorary member of the Avengers, Sharon also traveled with the group to fight by their side.

Christian and his wife were celebrating their anniversary all the way in Paris.

Meanwhile, Connor and Jo took the twins to see the Niagara Falls for their birthday after they heard about it on Youtube.

Davina was alone, not counting Liz and Flash who technically shouldn't even be there considering they were going on a vacation themselves- their flight leaving later that night.

That's why she visited in the first place, to spend her last day in the states with her best friend.

Davina wasn't supposed to give birth, not today.

So she put on her brave face and denied the possibility completely.

Liz watched her every move though, following her into the kitchen where it happened.

Davina looked down seeing liquid drip down her legs.

Liz was quick to point, "Your water broke!"

But Davina still shook her head, wide eyed as she stared at the puddle on the floor, "No! That's supposed to rarely happen!"