09

The next morning Davina woke up to see Liz staring down at her with a smile on her face as she ate a donut

"What the hell?" Davina mumbled, looking up at her best friend tiredly.

"You know the rules, Vina. You help me clean up after the party. It's a team effort."

"It was your party."

Liz gave her a look now, finishing up the donut as she stood up, "Hurry up. We have to go."

"Why? Why so early?" Davina groaned now, placing the pillow over her head in hopes to block her out.

"Hey. Usually you sleepover after a party but last night you decided to go home with Parker. This is your own fault," she argued, reaching over to take the pillow off of Davina's head, looking at her with a smirk, "Which we have to talk about by the way."

Not able to fight the smile off her face, Davina got up from the bed, remembering the events from last night.

"That smile on your face Vee. I see something interesting happened last night."

Davina only ignored her though, getting up to get ready for the day before joining a waiting Liz with a new donut in hand, this time held out for Davina.

Taking it, Davina left the apartment quickly with Liz, knowing no one was home to even say goodbye to.

The two made their way downstairs, beginning their short walk to Liz's place.

They were quick to get into the cleaning, her place being a complete mess and since Flash was passed out on the couch, the girls would be the only two doing the work.

"So. Time to tell me about Peter Parker."

Davina gave her a look, shaking her head making Liz give her her own look, "Unless you rather Flash wake up and hear this too?"

Sighing now, Davina nodded, placing her bag down, "Fine... but there's not much to say. We kissed. I liked it. We kissed again."

"Wait. Again? So you did kiss him before you got home?"

Smiling a bit, Davina nodded, "Right before I went inside."

Smirking now, Liz got closer, "And? How was the kiss?"

Feeling herself blush, Davina shrugged, "Amazing."

"Definitely better than you remember back then huh?"

Giving her another look, Davina shook her head, "We were 13 Liz."