17

The news hit everywhere fast

Norman Osborn was dead and that's all anyone could talk about.

Davina felt horrible and so did Peter but neither of them seemed to be able to do anything.

Davina tried to go see Harry but even after she told her name to one of the workers, he didn't want to see her.

He didn't want to see anyone.

So that's why when Peter went he wasn't let in either.

No one was.

They were only able to see him at the funeral held for his father the next day followed by a memorial service which was all being covered by the news outlets.

Everyone was only interested in gossiping and getting a story, not even realizing that Norman Osborn was a person and deserved at least a little respect at his funeral. As much as it angered Harry and he would've like to tell them all to screw off, he knew he couldn't.

So he just held it all back. He held back all the anger and disappointment as he made his way to the funeral.

He was dressed in his suit- his father's favorite at that, sat in the back of his limo trying to ignore his publicist's annoying voice in the seat next to him.

Davina, on the other hand, was on her way to the funeral with Liz, Flash, MJ, Ned and even Peter and Gwen.

While normally Flash would make a comment about the grouping, he wasn't really in the mood being they were on their way to a funeral.

So the seven of them walked in together, not knowing what to expect especially with the large group of cameramen outside.

Once they were inside though, it was like any other normal funeral.

There were sections of crying people, a section of motionless people, the businessmen speaking amongst themselves and even some who didn't even seem to realize they were at a funeral.

At the front of it all sat Norman's casket but it remained closed.

Davina at that point wondered if it had something to do with his sickness consuming his body but when she saw Harry standing at the front, she knew she had to be with him.

Turning to her friends, she was quick to excuse herself before heading straight to Harry who looked at her when people had walked away after giving him their condolences.