08

By the time the party had come around, anyone who was anyone would be going

This was Liz Allan's famous back to school bash now that her parents were out on business, her having her place to herself which led to these parties.

It was so important to her that she even made Davina stay the night before so they could work on setting everything up the next day before the partygoers arrived.

By the time the party came around, Davina was exhausted but still managed to fake a smile as she mingled with her friends, knowing if Liz caught her sneaking out she wouldn't hear the end of it.

Plus there was also the possibility of having Peter there which for some reason excited her.

So when Peter walked into the house, his two best friends close behind him, Davina couldn't help the real smile that grew on her face.

She made her way over to the three, Liz apparently doing the same being she stood with her too.

"Parker! You made it! Time to join the fun!"

Before Davina could say anything, Liz dragged the boy away.

Sighing, she instead turned to the other two, informing them of where to find everything they needed to find.

When she was done with that, she made her way over to Liz and Peter.

Liz was quick to smile brightly at her, "Great! You're here! We can start the game."

"Game?" Davina asked, obviously not amused as she stared at her best friend arms crossed.

"7 minutes in heaven duh."

Rolling her eyes, Davina shook her head, "That is so 8th grade."

Liz nodded, lips pursed, "Some of us have fond memories of this game. Isn't that right Peter?"

Davina looked at Peter who was a blushing mess as he avoided eye contact with her.

"7 minutes in heaven!" Liz cheered, earning cheers from a group of kids who were quick to get in position.

"Parker goes first."

Peter looked up in shock, a smirk still on Liz's face as she handed him the bottle.

"You don't have to do it," Davina mumbled but Peter shook his head, placing the glass down as he began the process.

Everyone watched as the bottle spun, it slowing down but before it could stop on its own, Liz reached out to stop it on Davina.