30

On the last day of school, it was still under construction from the previous fight but it was still open, of course

Everyone would've been annoyed having to go to school still but being it was the place where Spider-Man fought the Vulture who had been terrorizing the city, no one cared.

Most of the students were proud if anything, sporting Spider-Man t-shirts talking about how much they love the web-slinger.

The one who surprised Peter the most when he saw a Spider-Man shirt on them- definitely Flash Thompson.

It took everything in Davina not to burst out laughing. Looking at Flash who was flaunting a shirt which actually represented Peter.

"So you like Spider-Man now huh?" she joked, Flash smiling proudly as he showed his shirt.

"Yeah! That dude is awesome! Did you see him? He flew in here-"

"Okay, babe. We get it," Liz cut him off before he could continue, "God, he's been going on and on about that Spider this entire week."

Flash only stuck his tongue out at Liz, the group laughing while Davina looked at Peter with a proud smile.

Who would've thought just a few months ago Flash was bullying Peter only for him to now admire him, without knowing of course but it was still a victory for Peter nonetheless.

"Mind if I get a picture of you in that shirt? I want to take as many pictures of our junior year as possible so by senior year-"

"Uh yes!" Liz answered for Flash, interrupting Peter as she stood, fixing his shirt.

She was still on a mission to get her, her best friend and her boyfriend in the yearbook as much as possible.

It did help having her best friend's boyfriend a part of the yearbook team but she didn't know that really he was taking the photo more for his own enjoyment.

He would now have photo proof that Flash Thompson indeed admired Spider-Man which basically meant he admired Peter.

If only Flash knew he was Spider-Man, then that would make this a whole lot better.

Instead Flash just smiled brightly, pointing at his shirt for the photo, Peter smiling more as he put his camera down.

When the bell rung indicating that lunch was over, the others were quick to leave, going inside while Davina stood there with Peter.