23

The big day had arrived

Davina would finally be marrying Matt and the two couldn't be happier.

Davina stood in the same room Liz stood in not too long ago.

Except Davina wasn't nervous. She was the happiest she's ever been especially now that she was in her mom's dress.

Sharon stood with her, a smile on her face as she looked at her daughter, "I never thought I'd see the day, my little girl getting married."

Chuckling, Davina turned to her, Sharon immediately going to fix her veil, "Who would've thought, right? That little girl you had with your high school sweetheart."

"Eh. Maybe not mention that part. Steve is outside."

"You two got back together?"

"Who ever really knows these days, you know? He's just my date here, nothing more. But still, Christian is sitting with us so..."

"Dad has a wife."

"Still! Okay, let me just finish up here. I don't want to bicker with you on your wedding day."

"Thank you very much, mother." Davina teased, Sharon smiling as she adjusted one more thing when the door opened.

"Hot dad and hot best friend coming through," Liz announced as she stepped in, Christian chuckling as he followed behind her.

He stopped when he saw her, they both did as they looked at her wide eyed.

"You look hot!" Liz spoke, this being the first time she's seen her being she had been running around all day.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart." Her dad said with a smile, coming in to hug her which Davina quickly accepted.

When the two pulled away, Sharon was quick to step in too, smiling at her daughter, "I seriously can't believe this is actually happening."

"Of course it is Sharon. Look at our daughter, she is gorgeous and she is definitely a catch."

"I look like mom so thanks, dad." Davina teased as she made her way to Liz who squealed once she stood in front of her.

"This is finally happening! I am so excited!"

"Me too. Maybe you could stop being my stand in bridezilla."

Liz only stuck her tongue out, the door opening and Flash stepping in with a smile on his face.

"Other hot best friend coming through!" Liz announced again, Flash smirking as the two shared a kiss as he joined the girls.

He held out an envelope with a small smile, "As requested."

Davina took a shaky breath as she took the envelope from him, thanking him as he smiled softly and nodded, "As maid of honor, it's my pleasure."