27

Davina was both physically and mentally exhausted

Not only was she still mourning her parents but now she found out their killer had been her boyfriend.

Except now he wasn't a boyfriend. He was an ex-boyfriend and that's exactly how he'd remain always.

A man she'd always hate.

She wanted the world to know him for exactly what he was: a murderer but that time hadn't come yet.

She waited for the FBI to tell her and her brother that their parents' killer had been caught.

She waited for the news channels to start the broadcast with breaking news of Harry Osborn being arrested.

But just like yesterday that day didn't come. She began to wonder if Gwen really sent in the video or not but Peter reassured her plenty of times that she did.

So why wasn't Harry brought in?

She didn't know.

But she was going to get to the bottom of it... tomorrow.

With her going straight home after school the only things she did was eat the food brought over by families of the building, do homework and watch TV.

That was like her cycle now.

She also usually ended her nights early, knowing her brother would come home at a certain time and she was never up for a chat with him.

After all, the last talk she had with him he suggested he check her into a psych ward and had she not been 18 already, that's exactly where she would've been.

So instead she went to bed early, at 9 to be exact.

She had become quite comfortable with her new schedule and didn't think of disturbing it anytime soon. She liked it this way.

With Peter, it was a lot different.

After getting a threatening call from Harry being Harry found out it was Gwen who sent in the video, he knew he needed to stay by her side if he wanted to protect her.

So, he spent every minute with her, it being his own schedule with her as they sat in her bedroom that night, the two on the internet doing normal 'teenage' things which she desperately wanted.

He didn't think much of anything else, knowing Davina was spending her days cooped up in her room and Connor was at home too so he didn't feel like he should worry about her.