05

"I want to be here

"I want to be here. I want to have everything with you. I want it all. I want us."

The newly married couple were definitely in their honeymoon stage.

Given, they returned from their honeymoon but they still acted as they did when they were away.

Iron Man took over Spider-Man's duties while he was away and now Captain America even stepped in since Peter had been spending every minute with his wife.

They didn't mind though and Peter didn't want to stop either but he knew he had to eventually, just like Davina knew she had to get back to work soon.

As much as they both wanted to avoid it, it was the reality.

They had to get back to their regular lives.

But on their first day, they decided to break the tradition, even if it was only by a little.

Instead of cooking one breakfast to share, Davina cooked two plates so they could eat together in the dining room instead of rushing to different places.

They sat at the dinner table eating in silence, mostly because Peter spent the entire time admiring his wife rather than actually starting a conversation with her.

She tried to ignore it by texting her co-workers letting them know in the group chat that she'd be late, asking them to cover for her but after that, she couldn't ignore it anymore.

"You staring is creeping me out."

"Okay one, you are so rude. And two, I'm not staring. I'm gazing."

Rolling her eyes playfully, Davina nodded, "Okay Elena Gilbert. That still doesn't change the fact that it is actually really creepy."

"Well get used to it gorgeous because I am going to be doing it for the rest of my life wondering how lucky I am to have married you."

Davina couldn't help the blush that appeared on her cheeks, hating it, knowing she'd be teased about it which she was when Peter smirked.

"I'm gonna miss this." she said with a sigh, drinking some of her orange juice, making Peter frown.

"Miss what?"

"You. Our honeymoon stage. You do realize all your sweet words will only last until that stage is over?"

"No, it's not!" Peter protested with a gasp, hand on his heart which only made Davina laugh at his silliness.