12

Three of the most important guys in Davina's life would be in the same room in a matter of minutes

With every step her, Matt and her father took towards the door, that was another step closer to being in the same room with Connor.

While he did meet Matt before, he wasn't as close as Davina always imagined her brother to be to her husband.

And he's never met Christian before, claiming he just wasn't comfortable with the idea but he knew he had to get over it eventually.

And that'd be today.

He decided to invite Christian to his double gender reveal party, as Jo was calling it, since it was also a welcome back on your feet party for Matt as well.

Once the couple heard Matt had spent nights in the hospital, it was the least they could do for the two, even if half their friends didn't even know who Matt was.

Still, everyone was quick to welcome them. Of course Jo did with opened arms, but Davina was especially happy when she noticed Connor giving Christian a genuine smile.

"Nice to meet you man."

"Yeah. You too." Christian spoke as he shook his hand, not used to being spoken to so informally but he liked it, he reminded him of Davina.

"Well thanks for coming. Presents are over there and Matt- dude you're looking a lot better."

"I feel a lot better." Matt sighed happily, the two walking away to the present table.

Davina gave her dad a look who stood next to her, unsure of what to do until she motioned towards the boys who he was quick to follow.

"The fact that you managed to get a hot dad and a hot boyfriend is still unbelievable to me." Jo spoke now, arms crossed as she looked over at the three boys.

"Okay ew Joanna. That's my father you're talking about but yes my fiancé is hot."

Jo laughed, seeing the way Davina was now watching Matt, having to shove her playfully to snap her out of it.

Davina laughed, blushing a bit when she realized she was caught, Jo only laughing at her more.

The two stood to the side, Jo greeting her guests while Davina just stood there, looking around when she noticed two new people walk in: Peter and MJ hand in hand.

"Oh, right. I hope you don't mind I invited Peter and MJ." Jo said hesitantly, looking at Davina with worried eyes who only smiled as she shook her head.