29

When Davina got the call that Jo had given birth to her twins, well, she hadn't smiled like that for a long time

She grabbed her bag, heading straight to the hospital with a present her and Matt had bought months prior when they got the news of the twins being a boy and a girl.

It may have stung a little holding the massive teddy bear her dead fiancé insisted on getting but she knew she shouldn't be unhappy. Her niece and nephew were born today.

So she arrived at the hospital, a big smile on her face as she made her way to the room Jo informed her she'd be in.

She walked in, happy to see Jo sitting up on her bed awake, smiling herself when she saw Davina walk in.

"You're here!" Jo exclaimed with, her smile growing as Davina nodded.

"I'm here." She said, placing the massive bear on the side, "From Matty and I." Davina mumbled, Jo having a small smile as she got closer to her.

She immediately pulled Davina into a hug, "Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for inviting me. Where are the babies?"

Jo went to speak when there was a knock on the door and the nurse stood there with a small smile, the cots in front of her.

"Just in time," Jo told as the nurse pushed them in, Davina standing to get a look at the two.

"Oh my God," she whispered as she looked down at the baby boy and baby girl who slept peacefully in their cots, Jo smiling at the three.

"They're so beautiful Jo," Davina said, turning her attention from them to Jo who smiled brightly, nodding.

"Thank you. I tried." she joked, Davina chuckling as she went to sit on her bed with her.

"Of course you'd be joking around when you've just had twins."

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't," Jo responded, a small smirk on her face as Davina nodded.

"That is true."

Biting her lip, Jo pushed her hair back, "Want to know their names?"

"Duh." Davina quickly answered, eager to know her niece and nephew's names.

"My little boy on the left- his name is Miles Jacob Anderson."

Davina couldn't fight the smile that grew on her lips already at the mention of her father's name.

That just made the little boy more perfect.

"And next to him is my little girl. Mia. Mia Hannah Anderson, after your mom of course and my own."

Smiling more, Davina stood, leaning over to give her friend a hug, mumbling her congratulations to the new mom.

Once the pulled away, Davina continued smiling at her, squeezing her hands, "Miles and Mia. They're perfect Jo."