06

Peter tried speaking to her, explaining himself, he did

But now instead of a welcoming open window, it was covered up and locked, blocking his only way into her room where they had shared many memories in.

He couldn't see it now but it was a completely different room.

Before there were little keepsakes or memories of the two and their growing relationship but now there was no sign of Peter Parker even existing in her room.

When Peter first noticed the locked the window and her covered window, he knew she needed time so he gave her just that.

But after some time he couldn't help but keep returning, hoping to see a change but it remained the same.

The only change he did get from her blocking him out was when he walked into his place that Friday night to see his aunt May sitting at their dinner table with a box in front of her.

"Peter Parker what did you do to that girl?"

Confused, Peter went over to his aunt, frowning when he saw all of his things.

From the many photobooth strips they took together to the little anniversary presents all the way to the framed drawing that once meant so much between the two.

They even made plans for the drawing, taking turns to keep it in their rooms, Davina being the last one until that moment.

It was permanently his now.

Ignoring his aunt's question he just grabbed the box, taking it to his room, slamming the door shut behind him before going out of his window, straight to hers.

It was still closed but that didn't mean he couldn't hear.

Leaning against the wall he waited- waited for her to go into her room, to hopefully finally talk to her.

But when she did go into her room, she wasn't alone.

Inside her room, she walked in with Harry, laughing at his compliments of her house, no matter how much smaller it was than his own.

"Literally I bet the whole apartment is not even bigger than your bedroom."

Harry looked around now, setting his bag down, "I don't know you may have got me beat by a couple of inches."

Throwing her own book bag down, Davina laughed at Harry's silliness, sitting legs crossed as she looked up at him.

"Well, this is definitely a lot different than I expected," Harry spoke, actually getting a good look at her bedroom.