Chapter 2:

(a/n: hey loves(: I HAVE decided to make this into a story!(: And I DID fix all of the errors from last time(: I hope you like it!(: )

Justin's POV:

I layed in my bed just thinking, happily. She said she would see me again! That's basically all I've been thinking about lately. I hope she didn't think I was lame, though. I mean, even though (Y/N), Ryan, Madison (a/n: That is going to be Ryan's girlfriend's name(:) , and I did talk some, watching a movie isn't really a good idea for a good first date, because you don't really talk that much. Well, it wasn't even a date. Was it? I don't even know. I wanted it to be, but I don't know if (Y/N) is interested. I want to be more than friends, Maybe I can make her interested(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV:

I had so much fun with Justin the other day! I hope to see him again! But honestly, I don't know if I want a relationship with him. The fame, the girls, the paps. I mean, maybe it is worth it. I still have to think about it.

My thoughts were interupted when my phone vibrated on my nightstand. I checked my phone:

New Message: From Justin(:

Recieved: 11:09 PM

Are you free on tomorrow night?

I smiled, and texted him back:

Sent: 11:11PM

Sure!(:

Justin(:

Recieved: 11:11PM

Pick you up at 8(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY:

I heard Justin beeping outside, signaling that he was here. I finalized my outfit, by putting on my favorite earrings, and put my phone in my back pocket. I stepped outside to be greeted by Justin smiling at me in his car.

"Hey, (Y/N) glad you could come." He said.

"Anytime(: So what's up, why did you want to hang out?" I didn't sound obxnoxiously demanding, and rude, but curious and nice/

"Do I need a reason to see you again?(: I had a fun time the other day, and I truly hope you did too, so I'm going to take you to a fair!"

"Sounds like fun!(:"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When went inside the gates of the fair, I immediately started walking towards the cotton candy, and kettle corn stand. I am not overweight, but I definitely have my inner fat-kid sometimes. I quickly paid, before Justin even could think of it. I honestly hate it when people buy things for me. I don't know why, I just feel like I always have to pay for everything, or else I'm being greedy. Justin also bought some for himself.

While we were eating our treats, we walked around the fair, looking at things, and talking.

"So, (Y/N), what are you like?" Justin asked, in attempt to get to know me even better.

"Well, I live with my mom, and my two sisters, because my parents are divorced, but I moved out a few years ago, just because I wanted to live by myself, I guess. I am the middle child. My life pretty basically revolves around you and Austin Mahone-" His face showed that in a way, he was freaked out, and interested by my last sentence. "No, wait, scratch that, that sounds really stange. I am just a really big fan of you, as you most likely know(: I love to draw, even though I am not the greatest at it, and I like to sing."

I threw away my cotton candy cone(A/N: is that what it's called? whatever), and kettlecorn bag. Justin did the same.

"(Y/N) c'mon, I'm taking you on a roller coaster."

"HAhahahah no.. I am absolutey terrified of those."

"You scare easily" He winked at me, and I felt embarrased.

"In my defence, the movie from the other day WAS scary."

"Sure, ok. It's only a small roller coater anyway. If you get scared, you can hold my hand." He said, teasing me.

I just scoffed, and started walking toward the roller coaster line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the worst thing ever."

"C'mon, (Y/N), it wasn't that bad."

"Yes it was! In case you haven't noticed already, I scare easily... We're going to another SAFE ride." HE chuckled at me, obviously amused by me, being scared.

After a few more SAFE(; rides, we decided the ferris wheel was going to be the last thing we did, because it was getting dark, and at night, the ferris wheel has all kinds of lights on it, and it is really cool. After that we left, and Justin drove to my apartment to drop me off.

"Thank you, Justin, for inviting me to come along with you, Everything was a blast, but the roller coaster." I giggled, and Justin winked at me. "Bye! I'll talk to you later, so we can make plans again."

With that, I got out of the car and walked to the doorway, I got out my keys, and opened the door. I went straight up the stairs, to the bathroom, to quickly get ready for bed. I was absolutely exhausted, but not because everything was boring. I was tired, because I had such a fun day.

I think Justin and I are gonna be really good friends.

(A/N: OOOOOO, Justin got friendzoned(: ahaha. And did you see what I did? (Y/N) was scared of the roller coaster...(: I'm so excited to hear Roller Coaster(: Music Mondays holla. Anyway, the next chapter is going to be posted probably on Sunday, because I might have free time then. And sorry it took me so long to update! I was deciding on whether or not I should even make this a story, and I needed to figure out what to write, too. I hope you guys liked this chapter! <3 Oh, and one last thing. If you are confused about the way I have them talking, let me know, Sometimes, it might be hard to tell who is saying what. :) )