Chapter 3:

(Y/N)'s POV:

Basically ALL I have been doing for the past few weeks is hanging out with Justin. He has grown to be my best friend. I am so glad he is my best friend. Even though this is really cliché, he is truly the only one who understands me. He can basically relate to all of my problems, and he knows what to do to make me feel better.

I am currently getting ready to hang out with Justin again. I am excited, because he is meeting me at the glow bowling alley tonight, my favorite place to go!(: I got dressed in a striped neon pink crop top, and white shorts. It is going to look so cool under the black light, while bowling! I stuck my phone in my back pocket, and grabbed my car keys. I walked out of the door, and got in the car. I put the key in the ignition, and drove to the bowling alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am going to beat you so bad, Bieber."

"Hell no, I am the bestest at this. Imma cream you." Justin seemed really sure, but I don’t know because I've heard he isn't good at this(:

"Whatever you say!" You gave him the cheekiest grin. He rolled the ball down the alley. You both watched his personalized purple and gold ball roll down, and hit 7 out of 10 pins.

"Beat that!" He said as he hit his chest with both of his hands, obviously thinking he was better at this than you.

You rolled your ball down the alley, and hit 8 pins, not the best, but you still beat Justin. "Um.. I think I just did. :) “He squinted his eyes at you, and took his next turn.

It was now the last round. You had 96 points, and Justin had 94. He was slowly catching up on you, as the game went on, and now he is really close to you. You were nervous, because you wanted to win this really badly. You wanted to prove to Justin how good you were. And, the loser has to buy dinner at Olive Garden on Thursday.

"Oooo, kill 'em" Justin screamed. He just got a strike, crap.

Nervously, you went up and rolled the ball down. You needed at least 8 points to beat him, and you usually got 7. There was only on pin left when you looked back, and you knew what that meant. You beat him by ONE point! :)

"Damn it!" He said and stomped his foot on the ground you giggled. And went to put your shoes away, and Justin slowly followed. 

Once you had put everything necessary away, you both walked out to your cars. Before leaving, you said, "See you Thursday, you have to pay" and stuck your tongue put at him. Once you got home, you went on twitter. "@(Your Twitter Name): @justinbieber sucks at bowling. I just beat him :P"

"@justinbieber: @(Y/Twitter/N) shut ahhppp. It was by one freaking point! Erg #frustration" You giggled at that and then quickly checked your feed, and then started getting ready for bed. 

Justin's POV:

I cannot believe I lost to (Y/N) by one point! I do have to admit, she is good, for a girl ;) AND I GOT DISTRACTED TOO! She was seriously glowing pink, and how can I not get distracted by that? ;) I am glad that I am taking her out, though. When girls take guys out, it is kinda weird, to be honest. Plus, she doesn't like people paying for her stuff, and now, she has no choice *insert evil laugh here :P* 

I took off my shirt, and put on my pj pants. I can't wait for Thursday :)

(a/n: sorry i didn't update yesterday, like I said! :) I hope you like it!(: )