Chapter 6:

Life with Justin living across the street is super convenient, not gonna lie. Ever since our "date" last week, we have been hanging out a lot. And it isn't a hassle when we want to hang out, we just walk across the street to each other's houses. If we forgot something at our house, we just walk back, grab the thing we need, and walk back, all within 5 minutes. I checked my phone to see two new messages. One from Justin, and one from Bria.

Recieved: 2:16 PM

From: Justin (:

Hey do you wanna hang out today?

*****************************************************

Recieved: 2:17 PM

From: Bria :*

Hey boo, do you have plans tomorrow? Madison and I are going to the mall, and we want you to come with :*

******************************************************

Sent: 2:19 PM

To: Justin (:

Sure! I'll be over in 10 ;)

****************************************************** 

Sent: 2:20 PM

To: Bria :*

I don't think so! (: I'd love to go to the mall with you guys! :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I had to go over to hang out with Justin, I had to make myself look decent, because frankly, right now I just look like a mess. I fixed my hair, and put it in a messy bun, and took off my pajamas. Yes, I still had my pajamas on at 2:20, who cares? I put on a cute purple shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops. I walked over to Justin's and knocked on the door.

Justin's POV:

I got up from the couch, locked my phone, and opened the door, to see a beautiful (Y/N) standing before me. Honestly, I just wanted to pull her in and kiss her, I wanted her to be mine. But she doesn't feel the same way. "Hey Justin" she said and smiled sweetly at her. I kissed her cheek as she walked in, in a friendly way, and she knew it, so it wasn't awkward. We were best friends, so I could do things like that. "Hey!" I replied back. "What's up? Why did you want me to come over?" I chuckled.

"What, do I need an excuse to hang out with my best friend?"

"No, I jus-"

"It's fine (Y/N), I just wanted to hang out, watch a movie, make popcorn, make sundaes. What do you say?"

"I say... I WANT STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!" She ran to the kitchen, and I walked in after her, and grabbed the ice cream, toppings, and popcorn, for later. I ust set the popcorn down by the microwave, and brought the ice cream and stuff over to (Y/N) at the counter.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I layed out all of the toppings on the counter, and started putting them on my ice cream. Don't judge me, I like ice cream, ok. As I was getting sprinkles, I felt something around my waist. I looked down to find Justin's arms there, getting some sprinkles also.

"Sorry, I didn't want to push you out of the way, and interupt you, while you were... uh... playing around."

" I was not playing! I just like ice cream, ok?" I smiled, and blushed, because his arms were around me. :)

"Whatever. :)" We finished getting our ice cream, and I walked the living room, and Justin went to go get the popcorn.

"(Y/N) put in whatever, I'll be right there." I smirked, and looked for a Disney movie, if he had any. I found The Little Mermaid, and put it in.

"So what movie di- seriously? The Little Mermaid? What are we, five?"

"Hey, you were the one who had it in the first place so"

"Yeah, for Jazzy or Jaxon if they some over."

"Well, this has been my favorite movie since I was five" He squinted his eyes in defeat. I smiled, and he sat down and we started watching it.

"UUUNNNDDEEEEERR TTHHEE SSEAAAAA. UUNNDDEER THHE SEEAA. DARRLLINNNG IT'S BETTER, DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER, TAKE IT FROM MEEEEEE!" I shouted, and danced in my seat.

"You are such a child, (Y/N)" I gave him a cheeky smile. 

"Mhhhmmmmm" Jusitn threw popcorn at me. I gasped and threw it back. After about 5 minutes, there was popcorn EVERYWHERE.

"Justin, we have to clean this up!" Justin looked down at the mess.

"Ok, I'll start" he said, and picked a piece of popcorn off of the ground, and threw it in his mouth.

"JUSTIN! THAT'S SO GROSS!" 

"What, it's not a big deal." He said, and did it again.

"You are disgusting, where do you keep the broom?" He pointed to the closet down the hall, and I started walking there, and looked for the broom. I could find it, so  I walked back to Justin.

"Justin I could fi-" Justin was standing in the living room that was now popcornless (that's not a word oops) "um, please tell me you didn't eat all of that off of the ground. 

"Um.. uh..." He said, and scratched the back of his neck, and the look on my face was probably priceless. "Hey (Y/N)! I think there is still a piece of popcorn on the couch over there!"

"Where?"

Justin's POV:

"Where?" She said, and started walking over to the couch. When she was almost at the couch, I pushed her, so she was on the couch, and climbed on top of her (btw it isn't about to get sexual lmao ;) ) I started tickling her like crazy, and she giggled. Score ahaha. This was kind of my plan lol, clean up the popcorn, and end up like this ;) 

"Stop. Justin. I. Can't. Breathe!" She said in between breaths. I kept tickling her for a little while longer, until I felt like either she was gonna die from laughing to much :) or she was gonna hurt me :) and just looked into her eyes. She looked into mine, and I felt the whole freaking zoo. I smiled, and she did the same. 

"Justin, what's going on here?" She said innocently and sweetly.

"I don't know, what do you want to happen?"

"I do-" I cut her off by kissing her. Finally. Our lips finally connected. I've been waiting for this since I saw her at the book signing. I want to be doing this regularly. I want to hold her. I want to protect her. I wan ther to be mine.

She broke the kiss, and looked at me, and then tried to get up. I didn't stop her, honestly, what I did probably got her confused, and kind of shocked.

"Ummm... Bria just texted me that she wants to hang out right now. Erm, I uh have to go. I'll talk to you later." I've never seen someone so anxious to walk out of the door. 

"Shit" I murmured under my breath. i really messed up our friendship. I hope not. I hope we can work this out, or do something.

(a/n: Were you expecting that?! I don't think so! ahaha!(: Did you like this chapter, or this story? I NEED FEEDBACK! NO feedback makes me feel like a bad writer :( Next chapter "soon" ;)