Chapter 4:

Justin's POV:

I woke up, and groaned. I didn't want to get up. Can I just go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow? Tomorrow is the important day, not today. Today is only Wednesday. And I have no plans, so today is going to be boring.

Right then, I got a text from Scooter asking me to come to the studio. Seriously, can you not? Ugh, I just want to sit on the couch all day, shirtless watching movies. I sat up, still exhausted, and got ready to go to the studio.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up, happy as ever. The sun was shining, birds ere chirping, and today was the day I was going to Olive Garden with Justin. Wait... ugh. That's not even today. Whoops. It seriously feels like Thursday! Whatever. I basically have no plans. I guess I'm going to the mall today.

Justin's POV:

"Justin, we need to talk." Scooter sounded serious, this isn't good. I think.

"Sure, what's up, man?"

"You have to go back on tour in 3 weeks."

"Wait, really, already!? I thought it was at least a month."

"I told you it was a month a while ago. Are you alright? You seem really surprised"

"Yeah... I'm fine, its just-" (Y/N). I dont want to leave (Y/N). "-Umm how long am I going to be on tour before I can come back here again?"

"Well, if you want to stay in a hotel again, we can come back here in a month." Oh, great. A month without (Y/N). Fabulous.

"I don't mind staying in hotels."

"Alright, Justin, that's all I needed to say, you can go back to doing whatever you were doing." I really want to go back to bed now.

Maybe. Just maybe, I should buy a house in this city, so I can be able to hang out with (Y/N) when I have breaks from the tour. That way, I don't have to keep staying in hotels. I grabbed my laptop and started looking for houses, or even apartments, that I could get.

(Y/N)'s POV

The mall is always so much fun. The stores never change, and I am there constantly, but it never gets old. There are so many things to buy. Especially clothes. Don't even get me started on clothes. While I walked into Aerie, to get a new bra, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine... (Y/N), is it?"

"That's me! How do you know my name?"

She stuck out her handas she said, "I'm Bria, Chaz's girlfriend. Chaz told me about you. You are even prettier than your Twitter icon."

"Awe. Thanks. Do you want to shop with me?"

"I'd love to! C'mon, lets go to the food court, I'm starving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bria is so nice, and sweet. I think her, Madison and I could be best friends. Bria is Chaz's girlfriend, Madison is Ryan's and I am... well, I am just there, I guess. But Justin and i are really close, so I guess I fit in there somehow. I put all of my bags in my big, walk in closet. I'll put them away later. And I have to make room for all of my clothes, which will take time, which I don't have right now, because it is late. I threw on a big t-shirt, and didnt bother to put on any pants. Who needs pants, right? And it's hot. I snuggled up under the covers and went to sleep.

(a/n: So Justin has to go back on tour! And the next chapter will be their 'date' at Olive Garden. I was ready to write it tonight, but I am super tired. Gah. Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends(: )