Chapter 32:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Baby, wake up." I heard as I felt someone shaking me.

"Hmmm?"

"Babe, wake up, we're here."

"Wha-" My head shot up, and I looked at my surroundings. "Oh, okay. Can you just-" I lifted both of my arms up.

"What, carry you?"

"Mhhhmmm." I groaned, and yawned. Justin chuckled, and then unbuckled my seat belt for me, and carried my bridal style to the tour bus. (a/n: I JUST FANGIRLED SO HARD THAT IS SO CUTE. Anyway, continue...)  The driver opened the door for Justin, and he walked up the steps to the tour bus. He kept walking to the back of the bus, and set me down on the queen sized bed. "Is this your room?" I questioned tiredly.

"Yeah, there are two buses, the teens on one, and the crew on the other."

"This should be interesting."

He chuckled. "Yeah, before Scooter and my mom were on this bus, but now that you and Ryan are coming, they moved to the other bus."

"Oh. Where are they anyway?"

"They should be coming soon. Ryan had to stop at his house, remember?"

"Oh yeah." I yawned.

"Baby, are you still tired?"

"Yeah."

"What happened? Did I really wear you out?" He laughed.

"I don't know. Maybe it was the graduation, and then the party."

"Did you party hard when I wasn't looking?" He winked.

"No, parties just make me tired."

"You should sleep."

"But I don't wannnnaaaaa."

"Why not?"

"Well, I just got on tour with you, and I am just sleeping."

"It's also one in the morning."

"What are you going to do while i am sleeping? Are you tired too?"

"I am probably just going to play video games."

"Ooooh. Can I watch?"

"Of course. Come on." He extended his hand for me to take. I got out of bed, and he took my hand, and led me out to the sitting area. He turned on the TV, and put in a video game. Before it loaded, the tour bus door opened, and a familiar couple walked in. Justin stood up, and gave Ryan and Madi a hug. I stood up, and did the same.

"Where do I put my stuff?" Ryan asked.

"You can just pick a bunk, and put your stuff in there."

"K." He said before choosing a bunk on the left side of the bus, right below Madi's. Justin then sat back down, and continued to play his game.

Justin's POV:

"Hey bro, can I play too? Madi went to bed, and now I'm bored."

"Can you blame her?" I chuckled. "It's almost one thirty in the morning."

"Yeah, true. But I can't sleep."

"Yeah, me either. I know I have already been performing, but I am even more psyched to be doing it with (Y/N) and you with me."

"Madi was telling me the same thing on the car ride here." Ryan smirked.

"She wouldn't stop talking about you." I smiled while still looking at the screen.

"Who, Madi?"