Chapter 30:

(Y/N)'s POV:

(a/n: I made up this Twitter names, just randomly, so if one of these is yours, or someone you know's account, I am sorry!!

P.S. One of those is one of my 5 (maybe 6? idk) twitter accounts hehe. )

@AmeezyIsLife: @(Y/TwitterN) you are a good for nothing piece of trash! Trying to steal Austin when you still have Justin? wow...

@BiebersBae: @(Y/Twitter/N) die

@AustinandJustin: @(Y/Twitter/N) I hate you!

@JxstinBixber: @(Y/Twitter/N) It was probably fixed that you were the U Girl!!! 

@AustinMxhonee: @(Y/Twitter/N) knowing you, you are probably cheating on Justin with Austin!! Austin wouldn't just pick you, of all people!!

@InfiniteBelieb1: @(Y/Twitter/N) why did Austin even choose you anyways? He is supposed to pick PRETTY people!!!!

@MrsMahone4real: @(Y/Twitter/N) I hope you feel bad about yourself after what you did...

.
.
.

Looking at all of the hate I was getting, I couldn't help but wipe my eyes again, trying to get rid of the tears coming down my cheeks. How could people be so mean? I know people are really dedicated to Austin and Justin, but this is just horrible. People can be nasty when they are mad, damn.

This has been my life for the past few days. There has been nothing else for me to do, other than school. I have been actually been doing well in school, despite how I have feeling. People at school have been mainly leaving me alone, which is good.

I know I probably shouldn't even be looking through my mentions, but I just can't help it. My friends have been trying to comfort me. They have been telling me that this whole thing is just stupid, and I am obviously not cheating on Justin, and I obviously know that, but I don't know. I am just the type of person to take everything to heart, and if someone says something, I have to believe them. 

More and more hate comments have been coming in, and I don't know what to do. I want to look at them, but I don't. Once in a great while, there will be a few comments, basically saying what my friends are saying. I reply to some of those, and maybe retweet or favorite it, but Justin told me not to respond to the hate. Maybe I am mostly looking through my mentions just to find the nice comments, to find the good in the bad. When he is off stage, he is texting me loving words, to try to make me feel better. Austin did follow me, but I don't know if he knows I am getting hate, because I don't have his number, obviously, and he is probably really busy. 

My phone started ringing, interrupting me looking though my mentions. I saw "Justin♥♥:)" on the caller ID, and immediately picked up.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)? How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay."

"Have you looked through your mentions today?"

"Y-yeah..."

"(Y/N)-"

"Justin, it's okay. I am mainly doing it to try to find new friends on Twitter."

"Friends?"

"Yeah... the people that are sending me positive comments I follow, and retweet and favorite them."

"But how much hate do you have to go through to find those positive comments?"

"A lot..."

"(Y/N), I don't want you to beat yourself up over this. You did nothing wrong, at all. All you did was win a contest. And the last time I checked, that didn't make you a slut."