Chapter 28:

(Y/N)'s POV:

Here we go again. Justin spent the morning, and most of the afternoon with me, but now it is time for him to go back, so he can make it to the arena on time for the next show.

"(Y/N), I am going to miss you so much." Justin said as he gave me a hug. 

"I will miss you too."

Justin didn't bring any luggage, because he came during the party, and he didn't want to bring all of his things in while a lot of other people were there. Madi stayed with Ryan after the party. And remember that whole thing about everyone staying with me while Justin was away? Yeah, everyone went back home after a while, for some reason, I don't know. We are still friends, but... So I will be here, alone. I guess it won't be too too bad, because I will at least be occupied with school wok and stuff, and people some over occasionally. But I also knew that four months really isn't a long time, so as bad as it sounds,  I wasn't going to be really sad about him leaving, only because he will be back in a little while.

I pulled away from Justin's hug, and gave him a small smile. He grabbed my hand, and brought it to his lips, giving it a small kiss. With that, he started for the door.

"I will call you every time I start to miss you again."

"Alright." He walked out the door, and then I went up for my room. I saw that my phone was ringing. I picked it up, not looking at who it was.

"Hello?"

"I miss you."

"Justin." I laughed. "It hasn't even been a minute." I said, while walking back down the stairs.

"I know but still." I opened the curtain, and looked outside, and saw that Justin was still standing outside, facing outside. I smiled, and looked down at the floor.

"Bye, Justin." He laughed, and then started walking towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I had nothing else to do, I just decided to look at YouTube videos. Then, I went on Twitter. I saw that Austin Mahone was having a contest. The winner gets to meet him, and go to his soundcheck.  I did what fangirls do, and I entered it. It kind of stinks that he won't pick a winner for another two months, but you can enter everyday, so obviously I will enter everyday for the next two months. (a/n: Any fangirl who has entered a contest with a celebrity know what I'm talking about ;) ) Since I haven't been on twitter in a while, I spent a few hours looking at my feed, catching up on what I missed.

After that, it was about 9 o'clock, so I decided it was time for bed. I checked my phone, and saw a text from Justin:

From: Justin <3 <3

Received: 9:06 PM

Goodnight. Sweet dreams. <3

Like most girls, it only takes a simple text to make me smile. 

To: Justin <3 <3

Sent: 9:10 PM 

Good night :) 

(a/n: Hey! Here's just another chapter I wrote at night! ;) It's a filler, I know, I know.  I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE THOUGH BECAUSE YOU GUYS WON'T RESPOND TO ME. No one commented about what should happen, so I kinda just did my own thing lol. I just got braces on, like 12 hours ago, so i am basically sitting around, in pain, so you know, why should I write a chapter? ;) And I got out of school, so I will try to update more frequently this summer. Although like a typical me, I might just be too lazy to write all of the time! ;) But I will try to write for you guys! Comment what you thought of this chapter! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO! SHOULD I JUST SKIP THE NEXT FOUR MONTHS, AND HAVE (Y/N) GO ON TOUR IMMEDIATELY, OR SHOULD I WAIT? THIS IS CRUCIAL. If I get no responses, I will just do my own thing again. [Which is a bad thing sometimes ;) ]  I guess I will wait a day or two, and if I get nothing, I will just choose what to do. Thanks for reading! Love you xx)