Chapter 38:

1 MONTH LATER:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I'm so excited to go!! Can we leave as soon as possible?" I practically screamed as I was bouncing off the walls of the tour bus, excited to leave. At this point, everyone was just ignoring me. Which made me pout, and fake cry. "What did I do?" I fake cried.

When everyone looked away from me, I was jumping up and down again. I was honestly waaaayyy too excited, and I didn't know how to control my excitement.

"(Y/N), calm down!" Madi laughed.

"Well have you every been to Brazil before?"

"No, but-"

"But what?"

"I don't know, I was hoping you would cut me off, because I had nothing else to say." We both laughed. 

"HEY GIRLS!" Justin shouted as he walked into the back lounge.

"Hi!" I squealed. "When are we leaving?"

"Has she been like this all morning?" Justin asked Madi.

"Pretty much." She replied.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I put my hands up. "I have never been out of the country before, let alone Brazil."

"I know baby, I'm excited too, but ssssshhhhh." He sat me down on his lap, and stoked my hair and chuckled. I gave him a long kiss, and we chatted for a while until we got to the airport.

When we got to the airport, we got all of our bags and stuff off of the bus, because after we get back fom doing this show, and a few more shows in other countries, we were coming back to the US to do a few more shows, but we were using a different bus. I don't know why, we just are. We put everything on Justin's private jet, and awaited take off.

Pattie and Scooter and the rest of the crew joined us soon after. 

"Hi Pattie!" I smiled, and gave her a big hug. 

"My beautiful daughter-in-law!" She exclaimed.

"MOOOOMMMMM!" Justin groaned.

"Well you should get on that, Justin." I laughed so hard, and Justin slouched in the seat with his face really red. 

"I'm trying." He mumbled. I don't think I was supposed to hear that, because when I looked back at him, he was looking down. Ummm... okay?

We heard the pilot of the plane announce that we were ready to take off, so we all got in our seats. I sat next to Justin, and he held my hand tight, and kissed it. He leaned over to my ear, and whispered, "I love you."

I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I snuggled up with him until we were free to move around.

"How long is this flight?" Ryan asked to no one in particular.

"Uhh, about 10 hours." Scooter replied after a pause, because no one else knew.

"Okay, thanks. I was wondering because I am really tired, and I want to sleep." He chuckled.

"Sounds like a good idea." Everyone agreed. We all sat in a comfy seat, all of them spread out around the jet, and tried  to sleep. 

"Justin, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Hurry up!" I giggled quietly, and gave him a peck on the lips.

When I came back, Justin was already asleep. I found myself smiling at his relaxed face, with his lips slightly parted. He was breathing softly, so it was pretty silent in here, because everyone else was asleep too. I nuzzled my head in the crook of Justin neck, and I suddenly felt Justin move his arms, to scare me. I was so started that I forgot everyone else was sleeping, so I screamed quite loud.