Chapter 31:

2 MONTHS LATER:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Ready for this?" Bria asked as I got my gown put of my closet, tripping on some of my suitcases I had packed. She already had hers on, and she was helping me get ready. She did my makeup, and I did hers. We put on our caps and adjusted them to they wouldn't mess up our hair. Bria and I got matching designs on our caps. We got the airbrush stuff done at the beach. 

Yes, today is graduation. Finally, I can be free at last. Justin is coming, which is really great, because after my graduation party, which is immediately following graduation, I am going on tour for the next 3 months!! No drama this time, no conditions, I can just go :) 

Ryan also gets to graduate, because he brought his grades up. "For Madi," he would always say when he was doing his work, which I thought was really adorable. He was coming over later, and we were all going over to the arena place that we are having the ceremony at together. He just said he didn't want to be here doing nothing while Bria and are are doing, and I quote, "Girly stuff." 

We finished getting ready, and Bria texted Ryan and told him to come over. She plopped herself down on the couch. "I can't believe this is finally happening."

"I know, me either. It's already been four years. How?"

"I have no clue. And we have only known each other for a few months, too, even though we went to the same school."

"Which is weird, because I feel like we should have had classes together or something."

"Yeah, I have no idea why, we just had classes together for the second semester of senior year."

I was going to say something when I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I walked to the door, and opened it. Ryan came in and gave a big hug. "Hey, Ryan!"

"Hey, (Y/N)! Hi, Bria."

"Hey, Ryan! Ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay." I said. "Are we taking pictures at the party, or before, or after?"

"I think we should take pictures after we are like graduated, and then some at the party."

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled. We all exited the front door, and took Ryan's car to the ceremony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n: I made some of these names up just as an fyi lol)

"Bria Brison." We all cheered, as Bria went up to get her diploma. 

"Natalie Busman."

"Ryan Bulter." Everyone, including some of Ryan's friends that I didn't know clapped for Ryan and cheered.

"Rick Chariva."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." All of my friends cheered really loud. One familiar manly voice that was shouting over everyone's caught my attention. Justin. As I was walking up the stairs, I looked back at where Christian, Brenna, Madi and Justin were sitting. Justin gave me a huge smile, and put up heart hands. I felt myself blushing, and put my head down as I got my diploma.

"Chris Dixon."

"Hanna Fredricksen"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smile!" Brenna said as she took Ryan, Bria and I's picture in our cap and gown. "That came out great!" She handed me my camera back, and then went off with Christian. We took a few more pictures, and then took off our caps and gowns, and stayed in the outfit we had under our stuff.