Chapter 25:

(Y/N)'s POV:

This party is literally perfection. Bria is the one who did a nice job, since, she was the only who mainly helped with this. This was her idea. This wasn't one of those parties where the place gets destroyed, which made me happy. Bria said it wasn't going to be one of those parties. At first, I was hesitant, but I am glad I trusted her. 

The party was nice. Everyone was talking, and having a good time. Some people were dancing along to the music that was coming from the speakers of a radio. People seemed to be enjoying themselves.

More and more guests came in every few minutes. The door bell rang once again, and people came flooding in the living room. Ryan knew Justin longer than I have, so he was in charge of making the guest list. When people showed up that I didn't know, I just asked Ryan.

I didn't know any of these people, actually. If Justin was still in school, in a public school, he would most likely be in college. I am in high school, so even if these people live near me, I have never seen them around before, because I am younger than them. I just hung out with Brenna and Bria, because Chaz, Ryan and Christian were off with their friends. 

"Thanks for coming up with this idea, Bria. This is a really nice party."

"It was no problem, really. It didn't even take that much planning."

"Yeah. And it's a little less awkward than I was expecting, too."

"See? I told you!" I smiled at her, and the song that was playing on the radio ended. The radio announcer said something that I couldn't quite hear, and then another song played.

"I loved this song!" Brenna blurted. Bria and I listened to it.

"Me too!" We went closer to the radio, and started dancing, and laughing. The doorbell rang again, and this time, Ryan rushed to open the door. In the distance, what appeared to be another couple came in the door. Ryan engulfed them both in a big hug, and they stood there like that for a few seconds. I shrugged it off, and continued dancing along to the song, as it was ending. 

"Now, upon request, here is Never Let You go by Justin Bieber!" I blushed a little bit, and smiled. Bria and Brenna also smiled, and started dancing along. I joined them in dancing after a few seconds, and everyone gathered around, too, and danced with us. After the song was done, One Love came on. Wow, someone must know that we are listening to this station.

When Bria, Brenna and I were tired of dancing, we went over to the corner, and sat on the couch. We talked for a few minutes.

"Hey. I am going to get something up in my room. I'll be right back, alright?" They nodded, and then I got up, and started to walk up the stairs.

"(Y/N)!" I heard. I looked down, and saw a girl who appeared to be my age waving her arms. I couldn't quite see who it was, so I went down the stairs, and went towards her.

As I got a clearer image of who it was, I was sort of confused. If it was who I thought it was, then someone else that I know should be here. I went closer, until I was making perfect eye contact. "Madi?"

"Yep!" She squealed, and gave me a hug. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh... it's kind of a long story."

"Oh, well I am really glad you are here!" I didn't even care that I was going to go get something. I walked Madi over to the girls.

"Guys! Look who's here!"

"MADI!" They screamed, and ran over. We tried talking to each other, but everyone was talking all at once, so no one could hear what anyone was saying.

"Hey!" I interrupted. Everyone's attention turned to me, waiting for me to speak. "Madi, if you're here, does that mean that someone else is here too?"

"And who might you be talking about?" She winked. 

I felt arms around my waist, and turned around.

"Did I show up too late?"

(a/n: I am soooooo sorry I haven't been updating! I have been reaaaalllly busy. The end of the school year is crazy for me. I have finals, and projects, and ugh. And my birthday was yesterday, so I was out all day yesterday, too. I got 8k a while ago, but I haven't posted a chapter to thank you. SO THANK YOOOUUU!!! 13 more days until the last day guys, stick with me (; Thanks for reading! Comment your opinion on this chapter, please. Feedback makes me a better writer, because I know what you guys want to see, and I know what you like and don't like in the chapter. Love you! xo )