Chapter 14:

1 week later:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed. I saw Brenna and Bria sleeping. They looked so cute while they were sleeping. ;) I didn't want to disturb them, so I just went on social media, and texted Justin and stuff until one of them woke up. About a half hour later, Bria woke up.

"Good morning gorgeous." I smiled at her.

"Hey."

"Do you want to go shopping for Justin's concert tonight?"

"Yeah, sure, but don't you already have something to wear somewhere?"

"Well yeah, but nothing pretty." She giggled and rolled her eyes at me, and then got up and stretched. Her arm almost hit Brenna face in the process.

"Hey, be careful." We laughed, and then got ready to go.

"Do you want to just leave Brenna here?"

"Yeah, I don't want to disturb her, and wake her up."

"But it is okay to just sit on me?" Bria said, referring to the time Madi, Bria and I had a sleepover. I smiled at her, and tried to change the subject.

"Plus, Christian is still here, so we are not leaving her completely alone."

"True." We walked out the door, and took Bria's car to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about this one?" Bria winked at me, and held up a shirt.

"Seriously? i thought we were over this." She laughed at me, and put down the Austin Mahone t-shirt she offered me to wear.

"What exactly are you looking to wear?" Bria asked shuffling through the shirts.

"Probably something that shows that I am a Belieber, but also something like pretty and kinda dressy because I am also his girlfriend."

"Wait, so you said yes to Justin, and now you guys are like official and stuff, but who else knows?"

"Ummm... you guys and Scooter I guess."

"So Beliebers don't know yet?"

"Nope. Unless Justin did, but I doubt it. I have been texting him, and he didn't say anything."

"Honestly, I would hurry up, and make yourselves public ASAP."

"Why?"

"Well some Beliebers might get upset that you are dating in general, because of obvious reasons, but they will get even more upset if they find out that you have been hiding your relationship for a month."

"That's true." Bria saw that I was over thinking this too much, and it was making me upset, so she changed the subject.

"This one?" She held up a purple shirt with Justin on it. It was literally exactly what I was looking to wear.

"I love that!" She handed it to me, and I went to the dressing room to try it on, and to see how it looked on me.

"Girl, literally throw on your galaxy leggings and some cute flats, and you will look stunning."

"Thanks." I went to pay, and then we walked out of the store.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Um.... let's go get our nails done!" I walked into the nail place, and picked out nail polish that was a pretty shade of purple to compliment the shirt I just bought. Then I went over to the lady, and she put the nail polish and acrylic stuff on my nails, dried them, and did everything else. After we were done that, we went to go get accessories, an then went back to our apartment.