Chapter 52:

1 MONTH LATER

 (Y/N)'s POV

 Another day rolled around, and I was determined to do something involving the wedding. Even though the wedding is a while away, when I finish doing something for the wedding, I itch to do the next thing, then the next, then the next thing. I knew what I wanted to do today, and it was just a phone call and drive away. I picked up my cell phone from the coffee table, and dialed my best friends number.

 "Hello?"

 "Hey, is your aunt's shop open right now?"

 "Yeah. Why, do you want to go right now?"

 "Yeah!"

 "Awesome! I don't know if you remember, but there is also a tux department, so bring Justin too!"

 "Okay!"

 "Do you want me to meet you at your house, so you can follow me there?"

 "That would be great! Come in 20 minutes?"

 "See you then!"

 "Bye! Call Brenna and Madison and tell them to come too! Everyone's gotta be there!" I said, and ended the call. Putting my phone in my back pocket, I walked upstairs, looking for Justin. I opened the door to his bedroom, and saw him peacefully laying in his bed. "Hey baby, what are you doing?"

 "Just resting," he replied. I walked over to him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 "Get up," I whispered in his ear.

 "Why?"

 "We're going out today."

 "Where?"

 "Stop asking questions!" I giggled. "We're getting my dress, your tux and all of the outfits!"

 "Oh, at Bria's aunts place?" I giggled again, because Justin asked another question.

 "Yes."

 "When is she coming?"

 "In about 20 minutes."

 "Okay, so we have 20 minutes to cuddle," he said, pulling him on the bed with him.

 A beep from outside startled us, making us get out of bed. We were both ready, we just needed our shoes, so we put them on and met Bria outside. We waved to her as Justin unlocked the car, and opened the door for me. Then, he started the car and pulled out of the driveway. We followed Bria to her aunt's shop, blasting music, laughing and talking. I'm not one for car rides because I get bored and tired, but this was really fun.

 Once we finally got there, Justin opened the door for me, and held my hand as we walked inside. Bria was already inside, talking to her aunt at the entrance. When her aunt saw me and Justin, she smiled, and shook our hands.

 "You must be (Y/N) and Justin," she smiled. "I'm Joanne. Justin, the tux department is up here," she said, pointing up the stairs. "There are guys up there to help you."

 "Thank you," he said, walking away.

 "Hannah, could you please help anyone who comes up here? I'm going down to the bridal department with my niece and her friend," Joanne asked.

"Yeah, no problem!" Hannah responded. Joanne lead us downstairs to a big area of mirrors and dressing rooms. Brenna and Madison were already waiting down there. When we walked downstairs, they instantly ran over to me, and gave me big hugs.

"Hi!" Brenna squealed.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Madi exclaimed.

"I'm excited!"  I replied.