Chapter 39:

1 MONTH LATER:

Bria's POV:

Today is the day! Yay! I'm honestly so excited to see Justin and Madi perform. It was really nice for Scooter to give the four of us backstage passes, and all that stuff, too. We would honestly have had no problem getting all of that ourselves. That just goes to show how awesome the crew is. 

Last night, Chaz, Brenna and Christian slept over, so we could all spend the day together and get ready for the concert and stuff. 

"EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES UP!" I shouted as I started throwing things at everyone, who, even st 2pm, were still sleeping. For concerts, and big events, I personally take around 3 hours (crazy, right?)  to get ready, and the show is at 7, and we still have to drive there, and eat, and- well you get the picture. 

"What?" Christian groaned, rubbing his head.

"You do realize it's 2, right?"

"Obviously not." He rolled over to his side, and faced Brenna. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, which woke her up.

"Hmmmm?" She moaned quietly. 

"Baby, it's already 2." He said and kissed her cheek. She shot up, and got up quickly, obviously shocked that she slept in so late. Wow, Christian woke he up quite nicely. Better than me. Oops. 

"CHAAAAZ!!!" I yelled, and jumped on the bed. 

"What?"

"Get up you lazy bum!"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because you never said good morning!"

"Fine. Good morning." I smiled, and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you."

"But hurry up! We have 5 hours to do everything we need to do, and get there!"

"We should probably start getting ready now then, because you know-" Brenna gigged.

"Exactly! I legit take 3 hours to get ready. Let's get ready!" I giggled too, taking Brenna's arm and leading her to the bathroom. "Bye!!"

"What do you mean, 'bye?'"

"We're gonna be gone for a while." We giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're so stunning!" I admired Brenna's final look. 

"Stop it! You're gorgeous."

As predicted, Brenna and I took 3 hours and 10 minutes to get ready. What do you expect? We put on make up, didn't like it, had to get make up remover, redo it, tried something else, blah blah blah. We both have thick hair too, so it took a while for each of us to curl our hair. 

"Let's go get our outfits on!" I said. We walked back into my room, and went to my closet to get our outfits. Brenna brought hers over here last night, and honestly, I wanted to take it and wear it myself. 

When we walked into my room, the boys groaned. "Finally." Chaz said.

"What?"

"You guys took 10 hours to get ready!" Christian said.

"Hey." Brenna stuck up her finger. "We only took three, there's a difference."

"Yeah, Chaz and I took three too. Three minutes. We threw on a tshirt and jeans, and we were all set." 

"Well you're guys. We're girls, and we want to look presentable."

"You're both beautiful already." Chaz and Christian said at the exact same time. I started blushing a lot, and looked over at Brenna, and realized she was doing the same thing.