Chapter 7:

(Y/N)'s POV:

Bria didn't actually text me, asking to hang out. But I HAD to get out ASAP. I was just so shocked when Justin kissed me. I didn't know what else to do. Not that I didn't like it, it was just shocking. Maybe I should still go talk to Bria though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HE DID WHAT?!? OH MY GOSH GIRL! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Bria said, really excited.

"Well, I didn't know what else to do, so I just walked out."

"Wait, why? You should have stayed! Justin is hot!" She giggled.

"I don't know. I-I mean, it's not like I didn't want to kiss him, it's just that it caught me off guard!"

"(Y/N), do you realize what this means? Justin wants to be more than friends! I mean, why else would he want to kiss you?"

"I thought about that. But, honestly I don't know if I want to date him. I mean, he is famous, and I'm obviously not. Imagine the hate I would get, Bri!"

"Who care's what the hater's say, they'll hate on you because you do what they can't ;) (a/n: Yes, I did purposely quote #thatPOWER lol ) And by that, I mean they will just be jealous that you are dating Justin, and they aren't. It happens with every celebrity. "

"I know, but, I don't know if I can handle all of it, the paps, and the fame, the hate."

"Who cares? Ignore them!"

"I just don't know!"

"Ok, well, you may be still deciding on all of this, but Justin still deserves a call, or text, or something, you did kind of just leave without notice."

"I guess you're right."

TEXT CONVO

(Y/N) - Hey, Justin, sorry I just walked out, I was just really shocked :/

J- It's fine, I just didn't know what got into me.

(Y/N) - Trust me, it's ok ;)

J - Wait, what? :)

(Y/N) - Lol

J - So, are we good? :) I didn't want that to ruin our friendship.

(Y/N) - Ya, we're good.

J - Good :) So do you have any plans tomorrow?

(Y/N) - Well yeah, I'm going to the mall with Madison, and Bria.

J - Awh. The day after tomorrow?

(Y/N) - Sounds great! Now, I gtg, I'm still with Bria, and I don't wanna leave her lol :) TTYL

J - Bye ;)

END OF TEXT CONVO

"Phew" I said carelessly, being glad that Justin and I were still friends.

"So is everything good between you two?" Bria asked, with hope in her eyes.

"Yep! We're good, we uh, worked it out :)"

"Great!"

"Yeah! We should have a sleepover!"

"Yeah! I'm gonna call Madi, so she can come over too! :)" She texted her, and about 15 minutes later, she came over. Bria and I told her everyhting about Justin and I and just gossiped and stuff :) Then we watched movies, and went to bed :)

Justin's POV:

:)

I'm SOOOO glad everything is ok with (Y/N) and I :) And she seemed like she didn't mind that we kissed :) That lifts so much off of my shoulders. I thought things would be awkward, and I wouldn't talk to each other for a while. (Y/N) is staying with friends, so what the hell? I texted Ryan and Chaz to come over so we could chill.

"Yo man! Waddup?" Ryan said as he walked in, and we did a "bro hug"

"Nothing much, man, how about you?"

"Nothing. How are you and (Y/N)?"

"Well, uhmmm- " Chaz barged in when I was ready to respond.

"AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE" I scratched the back of my neck, and Ryan hit him in the arm.

"Hey :( What was that for?" He made a fake puppy dog face.

"Shut up! Justin was about to tell us something about (Y/N)"

"Oooo. I wanna know! I wanna know!"

"Then shut up! So Justin?"

I paused a bit. "Well, um, we kinda... kissed..."

"WHAT?" Chaz and Ryan both said in unison

"So are you guys, uh, dating yet?" Ryan asked.

"Um, not yet."

"Not yet? Justin ooooo"

"Shut up, man" I smiled. "But we're fine now, we talked it out, we're good, nothing has changed. I hope."

"Oh, good, I want you two to get together ;)"

"Me too!!! So, uh, what do you wanna do?" Chaz said. He is always eager to do something. "I'll order a pizza."

"Um, k." We smiled and Chaz called the pizza place. Once it got there, we obviously ate it, and then watched movies.

(a/n: haaaayyyyy :) This chapter was kind of a filler, it was boring lol sorry. Things are about to get interesting, if you know what I mean lol :) And 300 reads! :) Thanks. On another note, what do you guys think of Jelena? I PERSONALLY LOOOVVEE the fact that they are together. Selena is beautiful, and they are both really talented. I am a Jelena shipper, and a proud Selenator and Belieber :) And tbh, some beliebers are REEEAAALLLYYY pissing me off with unnessesary hate towards Selena. What do you guys think of them? Comment (: AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY!!! I have NNOOOO feedback, and I feel like a bad writer :( )