Chapter 8:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up with a big smile on my face. :) Wait, why? Usually Justin is someone who causes my smiles, (a/n: cheesy haha sorry) but he wasn't here, it was only the girls and I. Oh, now I remember, I had a dream last night about Justin :) Don't ask why, I don't even know. In my dream, Justin and I were dating, or so I assumed, and we were just cuddling, laying in my bed talking sweetly to each other. I know it seems really dumb and boring now that I think of it, but while I was sleeping, it must have seemed really cute, I guess.

I got up from the floor of Bria's room, where I was sleeping next to Bria and Madi, and went to look around her room. I wasn't being a stalker, I was just seeing what she had. I saw her bed, closet blah blah blah, and then I went over to her dresser, where I saw a bunch of pictures in frames. I saw a bunch of pictures of the cutest couple in the world, Bria and Chaz in the front :) Then, towards the middle and back, there were pictures of Madi, Bria, and I. I smiled, examined the pictures for a little while longer, and then walkked back to a sleeping Madi and Bria on the floor. I wanted them to get up, because being alone is super boring. I sat on Bria, and wiggled my butt a little, so she would get up. She slowly started to open her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing, (Y/N)?"

"Rise and shine :)"

Bria groaned, trying to wake up, probably thinking about falling back asleep, then realizing she had no chance of going back to sllep, without me attacking her again, and stretched. She looked at me sleepily.

"Good morning Princess Bria. You look lovely this morning."

"Shut up."

Smirking at her, I was thinking of a way to get Madi up, so took a pillow from Bria's bed, and threw it at her. she woke up, and gave me evil eyes. I giggled and went over to Bria's bottom drawer, to pick out an outfit to wear for the day, because I have some of my clothes at Bria's house. Even though we have only known each other for around a 3 weeks, we have been so close. I have slept over almost every night, so I just brought some clothes and other things over, so I wouldn't always have to. I went into Bria's bathroom to change and when I was done, Bria and Madi went to change too.

"Are we still going to the mall, as planned?(:"

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?" Madi giggled. We put our phones in our back pockets, and got some money to spend. Madi's car was already parked outside of Bria's house, sonce she came her last night, so we tookher car to the mall. We all piled in, Madi in the driver's seat, Bria in the back, and me in the passenger's seat. I cranked up the radio, like a normal teenage girl would. :) Banga! Banga! by Austin Mahone came on, and we all screamed the lyrics.

"My second idol :)" I said, once the song was over.

"Who is your first idol? ;)" Madi asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uummmm.... J-Justin B-Bieber." i replied, shyly. Madi and Bria 'awwed.'

"And that makes you that much more perfect for each other." Madi smiled.

"Not even just that, Madi, you and I are best, and Chaz, Ryan and Justin are best friends. I'm dating Chaz, Madi is dating Ryan, and you aren't dating Justin so...ya. It's awkward sometimes..."

"So Bria, basically you are telling me that you don't thin Justin and I should be together, because we would be a cut couple. like we could not be right for each other AT ALL, but you want us to date so our 'group' isn't awkward?"

"No, no, no! I think you two are soooo perfect for each other :) You guys would be really cute together ;)"

"Hey, I have a question for (Y/N)!" Madi interrupted.