Chapter 33:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"JUSTIN!!!!!!" I screeched. "PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Never!!!!!" He replied back, chuckling.

"BUT YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK SOMETHING!!" I hinted, in hopes that he would put me down.

"I don't care!!"

Justin was running around the tour bus in circles, with me over his shoulder. He caught.me eating some of his skittles, so he wanted to "punish" me.

"But you can just buy some new skittles!!"

"I could, but those ones were special. I won't let you down until you apologize and say something nice to me."

"Justin, I am so very sorry that I ate your skittles. Please forgive me. And you look nice today."

"Say, 'Justin Bieber is the sexiest boyfriend I have ever had.' And I will let you down."

"UGH!!! Justin Bieber is the sexiest boyfriend I have ever had." I groaned.

"Good girl." He smiled, and set me down on the couch. "Now what did this teach you?"

"That Justin Bieber is the sexiest boyfriend I have ever had, but he is also very self centered??" He squinted his eyes at me, but then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I slouched down on the couch, and groaned. "I am so bored. There is nothing to doooo."

"Not my fault we have to travel all day today for my show tomorrow."

"Yeah, it is. Why do you have to be so famous??"

"If I wasn't famous, we wouldn't have met."

"I met you because your mom had a book signing that I went to, and you were a baby, and didn't come meet me, so your mom had to set us up."

"Hey!!" He pouted.

"I'm just kidding." I smiled.

"I deserve something for that." Justin stated as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like what?"

"A kiss maybe."

"Hmmmm." I thought aloud while Justin started leaning in. He playfully kept giving me little kisses on the lips, making me giggle a little bit. Justin smiled, and then started tickling me.

"Aww come on!!" I laughed. He stopped after a while, but my shirt was still ridden up a little. I was going to put it down when Justin stopped me. I didn't know what he was going to do, but then he touched my "sunscreen tattoo." He brushed his fingers over it, admiring it, and then lowered his head to give it a little kiss. I looked up at him, and gave him a small smile. He returned it, and then we cuddled on the couch for a little bit. It was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was comfortable, a comfortable silence.

Madi and Ryan came in hand in hand after a bit, and sat down on the other side of the couch. "We should do something." Ryan stated.

"What can we do?" I said, and turned to Justin, unaware of what we were capable of doing that was fun on a bus.

"We could watch a movie, sleep, play video games, or we co-"

"What movies are there?" I interrupted.

"Any movie you like." He smiled.

"I'm good with any movie, as long as it is not scary."

"Oh yeah, because you get really scared." We all laughed, remembering the first time we all met.

"How about a romance movie?" Madi suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I said. "Do you have The Notebook?" Justin nodded.

"Sadly."

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"I don't know. It's too girly."

"It is not!" I gasped. I went over to the collection of DVD's under the TV, and popped it in. I cuddled up next to Justin as it started to play.

After we finished The Notebook, we watched a few more movies. We basically spent all day watching movies. I felt my eyes start to droop as we were watching one, and I soon drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

As I was watching the movie, I felt (Y/N) suddenly feel different while laying on my chest. I turned to look at her, and saw that she had fallen asleep. She looked angelic and peaceful as she lied on my chest. I looked at Madison and Ryan, and saw they both fell asleep too. Great, now I am the only one up. I carefully picked up (Y/N)'s head so I could get up, and placed it on the arm of the couch softly. I found a blanket, and tucked her in, and then kissed her forehead. I quietly walked over to the TV, because the movie was still playing, and turned it off and took out the disk. Then I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. I threw on some sweatpants, and a t-shirt, and sat on the edge of my bed. I wasn't really tired, and there was something else I wanted to do, just as a surprise before bed.

I picked up my phone, and called the place.

"Hello?"

"Hey man. Didn't think you'd still be open. I need you to do me a favor."

(a/n: HEYY!!! :D Comment what you thought of this chapter!! AND THANK YOU MAGICAL UNICORNS OF PEOPLE FOR 10K READS!! It makes me so happy that one of MY stories has 10k :) Thanks again so much!!!

HEY YO 5SOS FANS!! I NEED Y'ALL TO DO ME A FAVORRRR. GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S STORIES!! Her username is lavendercastiel. THANKS!! :*

Also, I will NOT be updating again until after I get back from vacation!! I am so sorry, but I will update as soon as I get back!! In case you didn't catch it in the last author's note, I will be gone from the 21st through 25th of this month.

And I have an idea. :) I was thinking if you commented what should happen in the next chapter, and I like the idea, I could use it, and then dedicate the chapter to you. :) This is kinda important, because I am still not sure what is going to happen in the next chapter. And sorry this chapter was so short!!

Thanks for reading!! Love you xoxo)