Chapter 44:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"HE WHAT?!" Bria asked excitedly.

"I just told you!" I giggled.

"I KNOW I JUST WANTED TO HEAR IT AGAIN! LET ME SEE THE RING!" She shouted happily.

I showed her my ring finger, and she held it and admired my beautiful ring that Justin gave me the night before. "It's so pretty!!!!"

"Bria!" I said, and put my hands on her shoulders. "Calm down!"

"I'm sorry! I'm freaking out for you!"

"I can see that."

"Alright, phew... okay..." She said, collecting herself, taking deep breaths. "Okay, I'm good."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Does everyone else know?"

"Not unless Justin told the guys which me might of. He might have also told Pattie, I don't know."

"Why doesn't everyone else know?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Ask away!"

"Okay... well," I started. "We've been friends for a while, and you're always there for me, and I can count on you for whatever I need, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my Maid of Honor?"

"You have to ask that?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Are you seriously asking me this?"

"Yeah!"

"Really?!" 

"Yes."

"Me?"

"YES!" I giggled.

"Then yes! Yay, I'm so excited! Thank you!" She smiled,and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"You're welcome!"

"When are you telling everyone else?"

"Later today, I just wanted to tell you first." I smiled.

"You don't know how much that means to me! And don't worry, I will help plan the best wedding ever!"

"Thank you! I love you!"

"I love you more!!"

"Okay, should I go tell everyone now?"

"Yeah! Go ahead."

"Okay, well bye!"

"Bye!! Congrats!"

"Thank you sooo muuuuccchhh!" I left Bria's house, and texted Brenna and Madi to meet me at Justin and I's place, because it would be easier that way instead of telling them each seperately.

When they came over, I began to greet them. They immediately asked how the date went, and I blushed while responding, and explaining everything. They were also really happy for me, which made me feel grateful, because I have such great friends around me, and there is never any tension between us. When I asked them to be bridesmaids, it was as if it wasn't a question, but just me telling them "You're going to be bridesmaids, okay?" They answered so happily and quickly, I felt so loved. They told me that they were going to do whatever they could to help with the wedding, and help me pick out the perfect dress, and shoes, and jewelry etc. 

"Thank you guys so much for offering to help! I haven't been engaged for a full day yet, and I already feel really prepared."

"No problem!" Madi smiled, and gave me a hug. Brenna gave me one after.

"Oh, and if you want me to help with the cake tasting, I would be happy to." Brenna joked, and flipped her hair.

"Only you, Brenna." I giggled. As we continued to chat, Justin walked through the door, and smiled at me. I stopped talking to greet him.

"I assume you just told them?" He asked.

"Yep!"

"Congrats!" Brenna and Madi said in unison to the both of us.

"Thank you!" Justin and I replied in unison unintentionally. 

"Well, we should give you both some alone time." Brenna smirked.

"Yeah." Madi agreed."Bye!" 

"Bye girls!" I yelled at them as they were out the door. I turned to Justin. "Do Ryan, Chaz and Christian know yet?"

"Yeah, I told them. I also told my mom, and she wants to have us over for dinner this weekend."

"Awesome!"

"My mom really loves you, you know."

"I know, and I love her too. She's such a good mom."

"She really is." Justin smiled. "So what was this alone time Brenna and Madi wanted us to have so badly?" He smirked as he picked me up bridal style, and set me down on the couch. He hovered over me, and started putting playful kisses all over my cheeks and neck.

"Justin stop!" I giggled, and pushed him off.

"Fine." He said and started tickling my stomach. I laughed uncontrollably, and begged Justin to stop. He did after a while, and stared into my eyes.

"Remember the last time this happened?" I asked softly.

"I sure do." He replied, and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Not possible!"

"Yes it is!"

"First one to run to the kitchen and back wins." I challenged. He agreed, and got ready to run.

"Ready? Go!" I tried to get up, but I instead was picked up by Justin, who carried me to the kitchen and back.

"What did that prove?" I asked.

"That I love you the most."

"But that's not fair!"

"All is fair in love and war, my darling." He said bending down to give me a kiss.

"Oo-kay." I said as he let me down.

"So what would you like to do today?"

I moaned, and stretched. "Relax. We had a busy and eventful day yesterday, so let's just rest. What do you say?"

"I'll get the popcorn."

(a/n: Heeeyyyy :) How did you like this chapter? Let me know! :) IF YOU HATE THE STORY I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN CHANGE IT SO YOU CAN LOVE IT AGAIN LOL

Thank you for 19k! I can't believe I'm almost at 20k, and this story doesn't even have 50 chapters yet! <3

I will update as soon as I can! Thanks for reading! Love you! xoxo)