My Bestfriend, My Fiance

This story is also posted on Dreame under the pay-to-read program.

To all my readers whose supports are unconditional, thank you so much. xo.

BEFORE READING THE STORY PLEASE BE ADVISED.

The similarities between other stories are purely coincidental. However, everything that is stated in this story is used fictitiously.

The entire trilogy will revolve around childhood days, dates, heartbreaks, café, an unwanted marriage, and etc. Please do expect a lot of errors including grammar, English or Tagalog, time differences, etc.

I don't tolerate bashing or rants in my story. My private message is open to your criticism regarding the story that you will read.

If you are looking for a fiction story with a hundred and one percent reality or closest, this story is not for you to read.

Please practice RESPECT at all times. Refrain from commenting on things that are irrelevant to the story. Be reminded that I already warned you.

---

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION.